WiP in WiP, post your screenshots!

MaccyF

Notoriously Unreliable
aa
Mar 27, 2015
never forget your asymmetrical detailing...

JS7eRnp.png

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
How do you open those shutters if those handrails are in the way?

They could just be for decoration and completely fake, like the ones I have on my house.

(I'd show a photo, but I don't want anyone to know exactly where I live.)

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
Que bonita

c1a92cbf18.jpg

Yellow glow from the interior wouldn't light the same wall that the window is on. You've also got kind of a questionable readability situation here, where what I'm assuming isn't playable space is lit better than the gameplay space directly below it.

RataDeOrdenador

L5: Dapper Member
Oct 12, 2015
X9yCdhK.jpg

yeKa2Xs.jpg

6DV5i4o.jpg

740j4Rs.jpg

FhgMiZc.jpg

Still fixing some lightning,props,adding stuff... You know,that kind of deal. I think second is just DONE. So I can start displacement-ing ALL THE THINGS until I make mid,then mirror the whole map,and RELEASE IT. YAY!

I'll obviously credit everyone for the posters,models,textures and all that stuff. It's just not even finished. geez.

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
Working in a PD Map, how it looks?
7MjgScZ.jpg
Where did that train model come from? It looks amazing.

Overall ambient lighting could be less blue. Could be difficult to see red players as red right away.

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
Where did that train model come from? It looks amazing.

Overall ambient lighting could be less blue. Could be difficult to see red players as red right away.
Has the ambient that Abyss and about the train is in this pack! I dont understand why that pack is not in the web wiht the other packs...

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
The way i understand it is that no-one really knows who made what in that pack, so it's hard to give credit. Whatever the reason is, it is a nice pack :)
Sure it is and i hope that pack would be here, the pack here only its a link to that kind of pages...

Yrr

An Actual Deer
aa
Sep 20, 2015
Sure it is and i hope that pack would be here, the pack here only its a link to that kind of pages...
The problem with bulletcrops is that because nobody knows who made what, a map bought by valve would have to remove all those assets before shipping. As a result, everyone is trying to find replacements for bulletcrops stuff.

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
The problem with bulletcrops is that because nobody knows who made what, a map bought by valve would have to remove all those assets before shipping. As a result, everyone is trying to find replacements for bulletcrops stuff.
Really? Nobody knows who made that? So, its a cool pack but we cant use... that sucks...

Yrr

An Actual Deer
aa
Sep 20, 2015
Really? Nobody knows who made that? So, its a cool pack but we cant use... that sucks...
Yup, luckily frontline replaces a lot of it (see Sunshine a few versions ago vs. Sunshine when it got added).

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
Yup, luckily frontline replaces a lot of it (see Sunshine a few versions ago vs. Sunshine when it got added).
Thats bad, cause i really wanted use that train... i suppose that we can remeber bulletcrops like the pack that never existed...