2022 Featured Maps - Voting

Suna

What's a greybox?
aa
Nov 10, 2017
Greetings everyone! It's pretty close to the end of the year now, so just like last year, we need your help to determine which maps to add to our featured maps list this year!

For those unfamiliar with our featured maps list, it serves as tf2map's "hall of fame"; a selection of maps we've determined to be of the utmost quality.
This makes it easy for users to quickly browse through and pick out maps to add to a server rotation; or simply download for their own use.
But what does having your map on the featured maps list get you? Nothing! (besides some bragging rights)

How it works:

We have compiled 25 possible maps to feature this year, not all of which have been created this year. In the responses, please post with your 5 picks for which maps you'd like to see featured, from the list of 25.

The maps with the most votes will be played in a gameday shortly after voting closes to determine their overall quality, prior to being featured.

The amount of votes a map has does not guarantee it to be featured or not featured, but simply works as a public 'expression of interest' for the map to be featured.

Anyway, without any more delays, here's the list! (Each of the maps is a hyperlink, for your convenience)

Last edited:

da703337

L1: Registered
May 12, 2022
Chimney, Hacksaw, Tinyrock, Selbyen and Candyland.

D

Deleted member 33500

All these maps are pretty cool! The ones that stand out to me though are Tinyrock, Shorelight, Giants, Pit, and Crosstalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Rhamkin

The The The
aa
Jan 6, 2020
The maps this year have been amazing but here are my choices:
Giants, Hacksaw, Shorelight, Crosstalk, Paris

Lacry

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 25, 2019
I thought only maps made this year could be on the list, I would have choosen Seashore instead of Snowshore lol.

But here goes my votes: Tinyrock, Shorelight, Priderock, Crosstalk, and Pelican Peak.

Last edited:

DrSquishy

we've all had better times to die
aa
Feb 10, 2017
Hacksaw, Caldera, Pit, Pelican Peak, Shogatsu

zythe_

✖ ✖ ✖
aa
Feb 20, 2018
Shorelight, Caldera, Caper, Pit, Giants