longboy

PL longboy b4

• Site Migration: See bugs? Report them here. Want something changed or have an idea? Suggest it here.

pont

look at my fursona
aa
Mar 15, 2018
POG

pumpko

L3: Member
Jul 31, 2018
  • better detailing (i hope)
  • smoothed out area outside of upper last spawn
  • connector next to the last big door has been rotated to be visible from spawn
  • slight geometry changes in some areas
  • lighting improvements (toned down hdr a bit)
  • fixed the size of the capture and healing area on the boy
  • fixed an issue where sometimes the boy wouldn't kill you if you got stuck (you should now die if the boy moves over you)
  • optimizations
there's still some issues but compiling takes too long and they don't affect gameplay at all

Read the rest of this update entry...

Idolon

a survivor with too much paint
aa
Feb 7, 2008
Maybe intentional, maybe not, but you can det stickies under the boy and deal damage to riders. I was able to use this fairly effectively during overtime to clear the train of enemies.

pumpko

Jul 31, 2018
pumpko updated longboy with a new update entry:

beta 3, logic rework, more detailing

long awaited
-reworked almost the entire logic so that it wont break (hopefully)
-reverted back to 3cp (kind of), although the forward spawns will still activate when capturing enemy lobby
-new logic uses the central control point as the "longboy capture point", and capturing the longboy
will capture this point, regardless of where the longboy actually is. it might look a bit weird on the hud, but it works.
-added sounds when either your team or the...

pumpko

Jul 31, 2018
pumpko updated longboy with a new update entry:

overtime overhaul, general logic changes and fixes

-decreased timer from 7.5 minutes to 3 minutes, with a maximum time of 3.5 minutes.
-each time each lobby is captured (in order), 1 minute is added to the round timer. this means that,
for example, once blu team captures red lobby, the only way to add more time is for red team to capture
blu lobby.
-when the map enters overtime, the longboy will progressively get faster each time he is captured,
until he reaches a maximum speed of "very fast"
-during overtime, all respawn times are...