72 Hour Jam 2019

I Want To Die

L1: Registered
Jun 9, 2017
On my map before you join a team it says "By: I Cook Microwaves" and "for 72 hour jam" at the 72 hour jam part I was gonna add a JimiJam lemon by using dev textures and world brush but every time i loaded in the lemon's eyes were stretched up and I had to remove the lemon to avoid any further issues with the lemon, also in my entry koth_devfort when I go underwater my screen turns purple, and black, untextured, I dont know why, but I think I might have used the water from a different source game. can you please help me on why my screen is untextured while underwater, and if it is from a different source game can you please list water textures from TF2?

fbi.bmw.ultra.car

L2: Junior Member
Dec 27, 2018
On my map before you join a team it says "By: I Cook Microwaves" and "for 72 hour jam" at the 72 hour jam part I was gonna add a JimiJam lemon by using dev textures and world brush but every time i loaded in the lemon's eyes were stretched up and I had to remove the lemon to avoid any further issues with the lemon, also in my entry koth_devfort when I go underwater my screen turns purple, and black, untextured, I dont know why, but I think I might have used the water from a different source game. can you please help me on why my screen is untextured while underwater, and if it is from a different source game can you please list water textures from TF2?
Just type tf in filter smh

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
We made a mistake a while back when talking to Valve about getting new medals for the event, and as such only a donator medal was added to the game. Valve has told us they'll put a new jam medal in the game the next time there's an update (lol). On the plus side, we already have a list of Steam IDs ready to go and we'll be able to send the medals out pretty much as soon as that happens.

Startacker!

WANT ME TO BE REAL? MAKE ME.
aa
Jun 15, 2013
Its not my entry

upload_2019-8-16_15-9-41.png

tenor.gif

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
You cannot see the download because it is in the moderation queue. New entries to the jam are not being accepted, only updates.