Spookeyridge

CP Spookeyridge B7

• This map is featured! Our best maps, all together in one place for your viewing pleasure.

Crash

func_nerd
aa
Mar 1, 2010
Spookeyridge - Halloween version of Stoneyridge

WIP event version of cp_stoneyridge. Featuring an alternate dimension version of the map used as a hidden flank route, coffins that kill you and release your skeleton onto the map, and (as always) one of the largest explosions in TF2.

Been making this and testing it on my Twitch stream. Feel free to come hang out and watch.

Crash

func_nerd
aa
Mar 1, 2010

Xayir

L3: Member
May 27, 2017
i love this spoopy skeleton i saw you made inside the train on the stream :3

Infomaniac

L6: Sharp Member
Nov 29, 2015
2spoopy4me

14bit

L14: Bit Member
aa
Oct 5, 2014
Sorry if it seems like I'm stealing an idea
No, not at all! Mine was an Egyptian sarcophagus that sucked in players trying to reach a full health/ammo, killed them, and spawned a skeleton. Everyone complained about it and it was a poorly executed joke in a joke map. I just though it was funny that we had the same idea, I guess the tone I was going for didn't translate to text very well. Your attempt looks a lot better than mine, and I can't wait to see how the map plays!

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
not "bonyridge"?

I guess 'boneyridge' is just too spooky for some people. I mean, I was scared just typing that out. I yelped! 'boneyridge'! AHH! There it is again! *sound of creaking door* Oh lord, I'm so frightened! 'boneyridge boneyridge bonerridge'! *sound of bat wings flapping* Oh geez I've really done it now! *sound of ghosts moaning* I've summoned the sum of all fears! BONEYRIDGE! *sounds of vampires vampire-ing* Argh! Why do I keep saying it's terrifying name!

Infomaniac

L6: Sharp Member
Nov 29, 2015
I guess 'boneyridge' is just too spooky for some people. I mean, I was scared just typing that out. I yelped! 'boneyridge'! AHH! There it is again! *sound of creaking door* Oh lord, I'm so frightened! 'boneyridge boneyridge bonerridge'! *sound of bat wings flapping* Oh geez I've really done it now! *sound of ghosts moaning* I've summoned the sum of all fears! BONEYRIDGE! *sounds of vampires vampire-ing* Argh! Why do I keep saying it's terrifying name!
I don't know how I feel about this post... It's funny, yet odd at the same time.

Erk

erk
aa
Aug 6, 2016
=
7VB2NoT.png

Got this error after viewing the final cap explosion.

Crash

func_nerd
aa
Mar 1, 2010
Changelog:
Oh god I did so much
More artpassing
New particles
New props
Adjusted timings of captures/ spawns for balancing
Moved portals around for balance
Fixed lots of exploits
Fixed finale crash bug
Broke other things

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
If Valve buys this map for Halloween maybe you can get them to find a way around the stickies-on-the-tower problem. Maybe by adding a brush entity that's always invisible and has no properties besides being killable, so stickies can cling to them but then let go when it goes bye-bye.