Hadal

CP Hadal rc1

sil-

L1: Registered
Dec 15, 2014
Seems very promising, however one of the main gripes I have with the map is the lack of health and ammo, especially on the attacking side. Also the map is very confusing right now, so you should prioritize putting some signs down.

RataDeOrdenador

L5: Dapper Member
Oct 12, 2015
Seems very promising, however one of the main gripes I have with the map is the lack of health and ammo, especially on the attacking side. Also the map is very confusing right now, so you should prioritize putting some signs down.

And the screenshots... don't forget the screenshots. I though it was a random post about someone doing a map. You know,without a file to download or anything. :V

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
I'm removing some posts and putting them in this spoiler below:

boring and confuse, you have to remade all the map
When you give feedback you might want to try to be a bit more specific. (ie. what elements of the map you find confusing and boring and how you would suggest improving them)

That comment literally contributes nothing towards the development of this map.
well, if he cant see its boring and confuse he must stop doing the map
Your baseless insults and negativity are not welcome here. Stop telling other people to give up.
Its not negativity, its truth and everyone must give up, ours maps will never be in the game. Look at your work, you spent a lot of time in that and what you got? Nothing! So i think we must give up.
TMB, i understand that you're angry that people didn't speak good works about your work. But you have to remember, it's a part of life. Have you ever expected anything to be perfect the first time? For me, the whole point of mapping is expressing creativity, getting mad at hammer, losing your work, vowing to do better the next time, and working with 2x the determination. I'm trash, but I don't care, I can hopefully improve eventually. You have to leave proper feedback, and not let it get to you. Granted, I haven't played this map, since the lack of screenshots hasnt enticed me into it, but people left some tidbits of critical information on your thread. I'll continue there, where I'll explain what the gripe is and how you can improve, since this is sort of the spot for discussing Hadal.
You are giving me the reason, you said a lot of bad things that can happend and waht you got? Nothing, we spent a lot of time for nothing if you want to lose time you are free to do it but not me, why you cant just give me the reason?
Please stop using the comment section of hadal for some weird conversation.

Please keep your discussion related to Hadal, and be productive about it. If you have a bone to pick with Valve/TF2Maps.net, start a new thread.

Jusa

aa
May 28, 2013
>Complete Artpass
>No screens
KAJCag.gif

Obviously they dont allow cameras in underwater bases.

Last edited:

Yrr

An Actual Deer
aa
Sep 20, 2015
Overall it's a very pretty map but one design choice really bothers me, especially since its something I raised while you were designing it

Your point color order is Yellow -> Blue -> Red, surely it should be Blue -> Yellow -> Red, since you are moving from Blu (Blue) territory, into neutral (Often designated yellow), and then Red (Red).

It's not only a missed opportunity but one that may be confusing to players who expect to be moving from bluer areas, through neutral areas into redder areas.