Stepping Down

Discussion in 'Featured News' started by Idolon, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Idolon

aa Idolon a survivor with too much paint

Positive Ratings:
    Hey all! Effective today, I'm stepping down from my position as Senior Staff. This may feel sudden to some, but others know that I have been planning my retirement for the better part of a year now. I've been part of staff since 2015, and it just feels like it's time to let others with more motivation than myself to take the reins. This isn't goodbye - I'll still be around as a Gold Star helping out here and there in the background, and I still have maps to work on.

In the near future I plan on running a retirement party gameday to run through a bunch of my maps, as is customary. I hope to see you there!

• Thanks Thanks x 48
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Lo-fi Longcat

aa Lo-fi Longcat Clown-Goblin Hybrid Resides In Local Sewers

Positive Ratings:
    Hate to see you go but Love to watch you leave ;););)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. Sonoma

aa Sonoma tf_logic_lesbian

Positive Ratings:
    upload_2021-12-5_10-0-53.png

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. HMK-3

HMK-3 L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    I haven't been here for most of the time. Nevertheless, I have to thank you for your service
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. pont

aa pont look at my fursona

Positive Ratings:
    thanks for all uve done for tf2m as staff babe xoxoxoxo

6. Emil_Rusboi

Emil_Rusboi L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    Goodnight Idolon

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Alex.bsp

aa Alex.bsp Professional Nap Taker

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome to gold star gang, you made good choice joining us, just dont leave...ever...please....

8. Tang

aa Tang

Positive Ratings:
    Thank you for everything you did as staff, Ido!

9. Wilson

aa Wilson Boomer by Sleep

Positive Ratings:
    I saw Idolon at a grocery store in Ohio, 2012. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
    He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
    I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen packs of corn in his hands without paying.
    The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
    When she took one of the corns and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each corn and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

• Funny Funny x 13
  10. Crowbar

aa Crowbar Spiritual preprocessor

Positive Ratings:
  11. nesman

aa nesman master of fast travel

Positive Ratings:
    Me

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1