Adding a game timer to CTF by default will force a stalemate at 0 regardless of score, or will be in overtime until both flags return to base. This fixes that, as well as a few other things.
This was a lot of work to set up, so I would appreciate a thanks somewhere if you've used this / adapted it for your own purposes.
- Round timer
- Adding time when a capture is made by the losing team
- Respawning the team whose flag just got captured
-- (...unless they just lost)
- Correctly awarding wins to the leading team when the timer runs out
- Correctly calling stalemate if scores are tied when the timer runs out
- Going into overtime if the losing team is carrying the enemy flag, giving them a chance to comeback
- Many other edge-cases to do with overtime
- No hardcoded score limits, so this will work on servers that change the capture limit