TF2Maps Presents: The Summer 2016 72hr TF2Jam!

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
I misread what month the Jam was in, and I thought it was going to start in the next few days or so. I really want to work on what I have planned, so I'm just going to start right now. I may make something more proper for the designated jammin' time, but I really need to scratch this itch.

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
Guess this means Darren needs Crash to survive now.

Ixy

L2: Junior Member
Jan 29, 2016
Question:
What we don't want people doing is continuing with half-finished or already-in-development projects.

Does that include projects started for the Winter Jam that didn't get finished (and possibly maybe haven't been touched since)?

Funnystuf

L3: Member
Jun 18, 2016
Oh, joy! My first 72hr Mapping thing!

...Welp, time to go stock up on some Mountain Dew.

BlacksmithGames

L1: Registered
Jun 22, 2016
I'm actually legitimately thinking about participating, and maybe even collaborating. I'm thinking of making a song of TF2, since I already have FL Studio 12 and some ideas. :3

Joshenkstone

L5: Dapper Member
Oct 24, 2015
Oh shit wadap. :eek:
ohsnapwadap.PNG

Crowbar

Spiritual preprocessor
aa
Dec 19, 2015
This clock's position sucks imo. It distracts like constantly. Why not replace the logo with it again? there's another "Home" button.

Doktor Richter

L3: Member
Feb 13, 2014
Is there a way to disable the countdown clock, as well as the inevitable countdown announcement lines? (I think I asked this the previous jam as well, but I don't remember if/what answer I got, so well.)

On chrome and firefox, you can right click on the browser tab and select "Mute Tab" to silence the announcements, but that might go away if you close the tab.

Joshenkstone

L5: Dapper Member
Oct 24, 2015
Is there a way to disable the countdown clock, as well as the inevitable countdown announcement lines? (I think I asked this the previous jam as well, but I don't remember if/what answer I got, so well.)
You can add "?noaudio" to the url along with some other nice strings.