3 word story

Izotope

Sourcerer
aa
May 13, 2013
Barbara Walters went to Badwater and picked up some saltwater taffy for her lesbian lover. "That went amazingly terrible!" said her murdered gay butler who initially murdered her for fried frog legs. Suddenly Pineapples. "Oh Nooooo", said Barbara, "What was Whippee Goldburger doing last night?!"

radarhead

Basically? Kind of a Huge Mess
aa
Mar 6, 2013
Barbara Walters went to Badwater and picked up some saltwater taffy for her lesbian lover. "That went amazingly terrible!" said her murdered gay butler who initially murdered her for fried frog legs. Suddenly Pineapples. "Oh Nooooo", said Barbara, "What was Whippee Goldburger doing last night?!" "I'll tell you,"

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011
Barbara Walters went to Badwater and picked up some saltwater taffy for her lesbian lover. "That went amazingly terrible!" said her murdered gay butler who initially murdered her for fried frog legs. Suddenly Pineapples. "Oh Nooooo", said Barbara, "What was Whippee Goldburger doing last night?!" "I'll tell you", replied the remarkable

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
Barbara Walters went to Badwater and picked up some saltwater taffy for her lesbian lover. "That went amazingly terrible!" said her murdered gay butler who initially murdered her for fried frog legs. Suddenly Pineapples. "Oh Nooooo", said Barbara, "What was Whippee Goldburger doing last night?!" "I'll tell you", replied the remarkable Red Fox Reagan.

Another Bad Pun

In the shadows, he saw four eyes lit by fire
aa
Jan 15, 2011
Barbara Walters went to Badwater and picked up some saltwater taffy for her lesbian lover. "That went amazingly terrible!" said her murdered gay butler who initially murdered her for fried frog legs. Suddenly Pineapples. "Oh Nooooo", said Barbara, "What was Whippee Goldburger doing last night?!" "I'll tell you!", replied the remarkable Red Fox Reagan. He flew away.

chemelia

yndersn't
aa
May 11, 2014
Barbara Walters went to Badwater and picked up some saltwater taffy for her lesbian lover. "That went amazingly terrible!" said her murdered gay butler who initially murdered her for fried frog legs. Suddenly Pineapples. "Oh Nooooo", said Barbara, "What was Whippee Goldburger doing last night?!" "I'll tell you!", replied the remarkable Red Fox Reagan. He flew away. "Dank meme bruh,"

radarhead

aa
Mar 6, 2013
Barbara Walters went to Badwater and picked up some saltwater taffy for her lesbian lover. "That went amazingly terrible!" said her murdered gay butler who initially murdered her for fried frog legs. Suddenly Pineapples. "Oh Nooooo", said Barbara, "What was Whippee Goldburger doing last night?!" "I'll tell you!", replied the remarkable Red Fox Reagan. He flew away. "Dank meme bruh," he said, shaking

Oct 6, 2008
Barbara Walters went to Badwater and picked up some saltwater taffy for her lesbian lover. "That went amazingly terrible!" said her murdered gay butler who initially murdered her for fried frog legs. Suddenly Pineapples. "Oh Nooooo", said Barbara, "What was Whippee Goldburger doing last night?!" "I'll tell you!", replied the remarkable Red Fox Reagan. He flew away. "Dank meme bruh," he said, shaking a Richard Nixon

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
Barbara Walters went to Badwater and picked up some saltwater taffy for her lesbian lover. "That went amazingly terrible!" said her murdered gay butler who initially murdered her for fried frog legs. Suddenly Pineapples. "Oh Nooooo", said Barbara, "What was Whippee Goldburger doing last night?!" "I'll tell you!", replied the remarkable Red Fox Reagan. He flew away. "Dank meme bruh," he said, shaking a Richard Nixon off of Mount

Bunbun

aa
May 18, 2014
Barbara Walters went to Badwater and picked up some saltwater taffy for her lesbian lover. "That went amazingly terrible!" said her murdered gay butler who initially murdered her for fried frog legs. Suddenly Pineapples. "Oh Nooooo", said Barbara, "What was Whippee Goldburger doing last night?!" "I'll tell you!", replied the remarkable Red Fox Reagan. He flew away. "Dank meme bruh," he said, shaking a Richard Nixon off of Mount Dew, during this

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
Barbara Walters went to Badwater and picked up some saltwater taffy for her lesbian lover. "That went amazingly terrible!" said her murdered gay butler who initially murdered her for fried frog legs. Suddenly Pineapples. "Oh Nooooo", said Barbara, "What was Whippee Goldburger doing last night?!" "I'll tell you!", replied the remarkable Red Fox Reagan. He flew away. "Dank meme bruh," he said, shaking a Richard Nixon off of Mount Dew, during this rapid unscheduled disassembly

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
Barbara Walters went to Badwater and picked up some saltwater taffy for her lesbian lover. "That went amazingly terrible!" said her murdered gay butler who initially murdered her for fried frog legs. Suddenly Pineapples. "Oh Nooooo", said Barbara, "What was Whippee Goldburger doing last night?!" "I'll tell you!", replied the remarkable Red Fox Reagan. He flew away. "Dank meme bruh," he said, shaking a Richard Nixon off of Mount Dew, during this rapid unscheduled disassembly of US Politics.

Empyre

Feb 8, 2011
Barbara Walters went to Badwater and picked up some saltwater taffy for her lesbian lover. "That went amazingly terrible!" said her murdered gay butler who initially murdered her for fried frog legs. Suddenly Pineapples. "Oh Nooooo", said Barbara, "What was Whippee Goldburger doing last night?!" "I'll tell you!", replied the remarkable Red Fox Reagan. He flew away. "Dank meme bruh," he said, shaking a Richard Nixon off of Mount Dew, during this rapid unscheduled disassembly of US Politics. Unknowingly, they had

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
Barbara Walters went to Badwater and picked up some saltwater taffy for her lesbian lover. "That went amazingly terrible!" said her murdered gay butler who initially murdered her for fried frog legs. Suddenly Pineapples. "Oh Nooooo", said Barbara, "What was Whippee Goldburger doing last night?!" "I'll tell you!", replied the remarkable Red Fox Reagan. He flew away. "Dank meme bruh," he said, shaking a Richard Nixon off of Mount Dew, during this rapid unscheduled disassembly of US Politics. Unknowingly, they had invaded RD_Astroid and

radarhead

aa
Mar 6, 2013
Barbara Walters went to Badwater and picked up some saltwater taffy for her lesbian lover. "That went amazingly terrible!" said her murdered gay butler who initially murdered her for fried frog legs. Suddenly Pineapples. "Oh Nooooo", said Barbara, "What was Whippee Goldburger doing last night?!" "I'll tell you!", replied the remarkable Red Fox Reagan. He flew away. "Dank meme bruh," he said, shaking a Richard Nixon off of Mount Dew, during this rapid unscheduled disassembly of US Politics. Unknowingly, they had invaded RD_Astroid and capped the intel.

UKCS-Alias

Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?
aa
Sep 8, 2008
Barbara Walters went to Badwater and picked up some saltwater taffy for her lesbian lover. "That went amazingly terrible!" said her murdered gay butler who initially murdered her for fried frog legs. Suddenly Pineapples. "Oh Nooooo", said Barbara, "What was Whippee Goldburger doing last night?!" "I'll tell you!", replied the remarkable Red Fox Reagan. He flew away. "Dank meme bruh," he said, shaking a Richard Nixon off of Mount Dew, during this rapid unscheduled disassembly of US Politics. Unknowingly, they had invaded RD_Astroid and capped the intel. And now they

D

Digaag Wa Riz

Barbara Walters went to Badwater and picked up some saltwater taffy for her lesbian lover. "That went amazingly terrible!" said her murdered gay butler who initially murdered her for fried frog legs. Suddenly Pineapples. "Oh Nooooo", said Barbara, "What was Whippee Goldburger doing last night?!" "I'll tell you!", replied the remarkable Red Fox Reagan. He flew away. "Dank meme bruh," he said, shaking a Richard Nixon off of Mount Dew, during this rapid unscheduled disassembly of US Politics. Unknowingly, they had invaded RD_Astroid and capped the intel. And now they are dead. "Congratulations!

Izotope

Sourcerer
aa
May 13, 2013
Barbara Walters went to Badwater and picked up some saltwater taffy for her lesbian lover. "That went amazingly terrible!" said her murdered gay butler who initially murdered her for fried frog legs. Suddenly Pineapples. "Oh Nooooo", said Barbara, "What was Whippee Goldburger doing last night?!" "I'll tell you!", replied the remarkable Red Fox Reagan. He flew away. "Dank meme bruh," he said, shaking a Richard Nixon off of Mount Dew, during this rapid unscheduled disassembly of US Politics. Unknowingly, they had invaded RD_Astroid and capped the intel. And now they are dead. "Congratulations! The test is

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
Barbara Walters went to Badwater and picked up some saltwater taffy for her lesbian lover. "That went amazingly terrible!" said her murdered gay butler who initially murdered her for fried frog legs. Suddenly Pineapples. "Oh Nooooo", said Barbara, "What was Whippee Goldburger doing last night?!" "I'll tell you!", replied the remarkable Red Fox Reagan. He flew away. "Dank meme bruh," he said, shaking a Richard Nixon off of Mount Dew, during this rapid unscheduled disassembly of US Politics. Unknowingly, they had invaded RD_Astroid and capped the intel. And now they are dead. "Congratulations! The test is only just beginning!"

Empyre

Feb 8, 2011
Barbara Walters went to Badwater and picked up some saltwater taffy for her lesbian lover. "That went amazingly terrible!" said her murdered gay butler who initially murdered her for fried frog legs. Suddenly Pineapples. "Oh Nooooo", said Barbara, "What was Whippee Goldburger doing last night?!" "I'll tell you!", replied the remarkable Red Fox Reagan. He flew away. "Dank meme bruh," he said, shaking a Richard Nixon off of Mount Dew, during this rapid unscheduled disassembly of US Politics. Unknowingly, they had invaded RD_Astroid and capped the intel. And now they are dead. "Congratulations! The test is only just beginning!" "Next, you must