Some minor updates from the trenches...

pl_winterspring_a3

Updated Blu first forward spawn, the stablest stable
2015-12-28_00001.jpg

Final objective courtyard
2015-12-28_00003.jpg

Swapped some textures
2015-12-28_00002.jpg
That's a LOT of detailing for an a3. Not that it doesn't look beautiful (it really does), but it's kinda a waste of good work when you have to rebuild an area for gameplay reasons.

zahndah

professional letter
aa
Jul 4, 2015
The Wip-y-est third stage of an MSPL map you have seen or your money back (no refunds).
mspl3 map.png

ExtraCheesyPie

L420: High Member
Jan 29, 2015
Here's my latest map I'm working on, cp_dootdootdesert (because its dry like a bone... And skeletons are bone... I need a name.)

I really don't like 5cp maps all too much so I tried to make one I would. I deliberately avoided badlandslast-tis, and used the egypt theme to get a lot of height. Still working on mid, but I'm sorta out of the house this entire week so It will wait.

Screens are out of order an in an imgur album because easier away from home

www.imgur.com/a/LcjuM

I think its the first map I've made that actually looks good. I sort of went on a detailing spree but it won't really matter, I just added textures and extra props in a few places.
GargoyLe statues cus there no egypt statue props in the game

SC PL

local shitposter
aa
Jun 25, 2015
Well I got an random idea

There's a cap point on elevator and while you capping it, it going up. When he touch cap zone, it explodes (Or watever) and it's captured
Or image below will show that better

idea_by_sweetcreeper132pl-d9ltq0n.gif

But I thinking to make map with one main or two, RED and BLU elevator caps?
And what you think about that idea?

Kube

Not the correct way to make lasagna
aa
Aug 31, 2014
Well I got an random idea

There's a cap point on elevator and while you capping it, it going up. When he touch cap zone, it explodes (Or watever) and it's captured
Or image below will show that better

idea_by_sweetcreeper132pl-d9ltq0n.gif

But I thinking to make map with one main or two, RED and BLU elevator caps?
And what you think about that idea?

Ahem.. *wink wink*

(see the last pic)

Kube

Not the correct way to make lasagna
aa
Aug 31, 2014
OH, COME ON!

All ideas I get someone other makes it, before even I do it!

Cranes. No
Elevators. No

What will be next?

"Sir, erm, about your newborn child's first name, I'm afraid it's already been taken."

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
A lot of Foundry style maps showing up these days, huh?

Moonrat

nothing left
aa
Jul 30, 2014
Rather than trying to work on something I am trying to distance myself from, I'm gonna start work on another project I've wanted to revive for a long time.

Welp, I did mean something by that. Some old map of mine that has been silently beckoning for me to return and do it right. Set what started wrong right. I never doubted I could do the map, I just had a shitty SHITTY layout and a dumb happened to me. So, now I'm gonna do it the way it was meant to be. Finished, and good.

hl2-2015-09-13-18-18-49-42-png.4202

Points if you somehow recognize this old piece of fuck.