Dec 6, 2014
Like this?
XVxSvQdwuPIPML7bEnegLfsnd0AcX1I_tyDrQCOOr1w

UBN0TpUHlakYNbewoaUIvGkeaINMeuPzINwFQWo1ee8

CaXa35Gr8W-jfWO-QX_91rUU-HkCrHGXPH65k9LhCD4

F6ZJaGXMKSdMlTtQPv8dKzD74N_sr08Owgt5t2FxOO8

hbk_kIXv4iaiAcnUOerf3sCGltvsDF_Aicbw_HMDrCE

s1wZ4GgCjr-a8qXzJgnkshuoKYjbkobiIl5s_sGhmNA
You have to do it like you had the spoiler set up, ending with [/img].

Muddy

Muddy
aa
Sep 5, 2014
What you're trying to do now is linking a webpage that none of us have access to.

You need to link directly to the image file. Right click on the image and click on "view image" (or "open image in new tab" or whatever) and copy the URL from there. (You'll know it's an image file if the URL ends with .png or .jpg or some other image file extension)

To clarify (and also an excuse to post some wip): this page is not an image file. This, however, is.

Last edited:

14bit

L14: Bit Member
aa
Oct 5, 2014
Hey, look, a renovated B point:
d4b66c4d51.jpg

cc003c5eaa.jpg

ca308031a2.jpg

The point sticks out a bit more, there's less cover, and the building with the balcony has been rebuilt to get rid of the direct route through it to the point.

Next I get to rebuild Blu's spawn to make it less campable!

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
I though about doing a detail map for the 72h Jam, but then 5 minutes later I thought "Fuck it, I'll do it now."

I started making a movie set, with a rip-off Star Trek being filmed.

I used this design as the inspiration
I ran into some complications, so I scrapped the movie set idea and moved from 'Entertainment' to 'Business'.

This is what I have now.
You can still see some of the inspiration in the lower floor.

(TL;DR - I'm making a vaguely-Star Trek-inspired detail map for kicks.)

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
BEHOLD! My first ever map in TF2, Koth Hollow!
lT8e8eY.png

Looks like it'd have some rather large sightlines. The cap looks way to close to RED, too.

Last edited:

Mâché

Big Ferret
aa
Sep 7, 2015
I do agree that some of the sightlines are pretty large, the problem is, being new, I don't know exactly what I should do to change some of them.

I'm definitely going to make the map longer, but I'm debating adding in two towers to the left and right sides of the cap hill to attempt countering sightlines. Opinions?