April Foolsday the 4th: Electric Boogaloo - Weds, April 1st [ALL DAY]

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
Will you be replaying maps?
Because I figured you'd have a lot of maps.

(Warning: Sarcasm)
No, we're going to play every map only once then delete them off the server and never play them ever again.

(Warning: Real Talk).
When I say all day event, I mean that I am going to have all the maps on rotation on the server to play. You can vote, rtv, nominate, whatever. Come and join as you please, I'll be around all day rcon commnds into the server incase of emergency. I will have event pop ups through-out the day (mean, more than once in many different time zones)

If "All day event" doesn't make sense, please ask for clarification before assuming things.

(That being said, yes, we can always play them again the following week, if people want to)

Last edited:

HQDefault

...what
aa
Aug 6, 2014
Alright, I have my first jokemap in a state that's ready to go :)
(Basically dustbowl's first building blown up by 6x)

But I'm gonna challenge myself to push out 1 more:
I'm going to make a ctf map with 2 boats.
And after 5 or so minutes, the boats crash into each other and explode :lol:

Cross your fingers and hope I can do this on time

EDIT: BTW, anyone have any ideas for how to name such a thing?

Last edited:

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
ctf_rekt

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
I have ran through all maps submitted so far and responded to the author if there was anything wrong, or needed any feedback. If you have not submitted yet, please do so before middayish on the 31st.

As a reminder, maps that completely make it impossible to see (massive color correction/distortion/FOV modification extremes) are not playable. Please use these things in moderation. Also, please try and keep your non-music sounds in check so that they aren't deafening, if you have a sound that is spammy and deafening, I will not accept it.

henke37

aa
Sep 23, 2011
That qualifies as music.

HQDefault

...what
aa
Aug 6, 2014
I think I've finally gone crazy :3
2F15F53D7B4D05D034C91D782BEC17D60466BF71

EDIT: Well, I have a temporary version to go out to the public for feedback purposes:
http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?p=323759#post323759
It's basically complete, the only problem I found was that sentries did not want to ride boats :|

Last edited: