UEAKCrash's 2016 April Fools' Day Mini-Contest!

henke37

aa
Sep 23, 2011
Yeah, we usually run the old maps a day or two before the new ones. Because nostalgia. And they were damned fun.

henke37

aa
Sep 23, 2011
There was no previous contest. At least none that wasn't canceled. Previous years has just been very fun gamedays.

Oatmeal

L2: Junior Member
May 17, 2014
Just asking because I don't want to make something that has been done before.

sooshey

:3c
aa
Jan 7, 2015
Chances are if you make something completely on your own, it will be different. As long as you don't spam trains, sawblades, and/or lasers

DrLambda

L69: Teeheehee, Member
aa
Feb 18, 2015
Wait.

Stahp.

So, not to make you feel sad or anything, but i actually found a real, but cornercase bug concerning entities resetting at round start, can reproduce it and (now, after 4 hours of agony) have found a functional workaround (which might break my map on cornercase server settings.) What do i do now?

Crash

func_nerd
aa
Mar 1, 2010
Crash, do you want to be surprised or should we give you an overview of everything when sending you the PM?

Surprise is better, unless there's something important that needs to be pointed out.

R4Y

L1: Registered
Feb 1, 2016
I HAVE CREATED THIS NEW SONG FOR MY MAP
WISH IT LIKE EVERYONE

Bakscratch

Finisher of Maps
aa
Oct 29, 2010
Map sent to crash, I wish you all good luck with your sanity.

Apr 14, 2013
My map is almost ready. So I can now proudly say, I INVENTED A COMPLETELY NEW GAMEMODE THAT HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE IN TF2! I made a brand new gamemode! And it works without errors/bugs/crashing the game!
Now let's hope that despite the map getting 0 testing due to secrecy, it would not totally suck.

And on a side note, I also believe I'm the first to ever feature a somewhat real-scaled nuclear explosion in his map. Let the realism commence.

Diva Dan

hello!
aa
Mar 20, 2016
My map is almost ready. So I can now proudly say, I INVENTED A COMPLETELY NEW GAMEMODE THAT HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE IN TF2! I made a brand new gamemode! And it works without errors/bugs/crashing the game!
Now let's hope that despite the map getting 0 testing due to secrecy, it would not totally suck.

And on a side note, I also believe I'm the first to ever feature a somewhat real-scaled nuclear explosion in his map. Let the realism commence.

looks like we got competition! Best of luck.

Yrr

An Actual Deer
aa
Sep 20, 2015