The 2016 Winter 72HR TF2Jam

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
What SC PL said.

There is no prizes for the iwnner, but you get to part of something big! (and thats where you get the souls from)
Beginners are welcomed AND ENCOURAGED to join! There will be a thread that you can upload your creation to, though it won't be required.

Bogdy

L4: Comfortable Member
Aug 13, 2014
May I work on the 1st-3rd of January?

Cartfridge

L2: Junior Member
Jul 29, 2015
Well, now I know what I'll be doing on my birthday.

LeSwordfish

semi-trained quasi-professional
aa
Aug 8, 2010
May I work on the 1st-3rd of January?

I thanked this and walked away and then was like "oh crap thats really soon" so I came back.

So yeah, you can do it then. I am away though, so any testing you want will have to go through other admins. Mention that you're working on a 72hrmap and they can make sure you're top priority for any imps that are run - @Fr0Z3nR can I leave that with you?

I'll open up an upload thread when i'm back. Are you going to be working at the normal times (6pm GMT) or do you want it tweaked for your time zone?

And if i'm not around to post again before you start - best of luck!

Joshenkstone

L5: Dapper Member
Oct 24, 2015
Well that means i am going to make lots of SFM posters on the.... wait it begins on my freakin' birthday!

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
I thanked this and walked away and then was like "oh crap thats really soon" so I came back.

So yeah, you can do it then. I am away though, so any testing you want will have to go through other admins. Mention that you're working on a 72hrmap and they can make sure you're top priority for any imps that are run - @Fr0Z3nR can I leave that with you?

I'll open up an upload thread when i'm back. Are you going to be working at the normal times (6pm GMT) or do you want it tweaked for your time zone?

And if i'm not around to post again before you start - best of luck!
caaaaaaaaaaaaan do

blueNES

L1: Registered
Dec 30, 2015
What kind of items can we make and can you start working on items slightly earlier, as long as it's ONLY for the event?

Yrr

An Actual Deer
aa
Sep 20, 2015

LeSwordfish

semi-trained quasi-professional
aa
Aug 8, 2010
What kind of items can we make and can you start working on items slightly earlier, as long as it's ONLY for the event?

You can make any items you like - but you can't start making them before the timer starts! 72 hours is all you get, no matter what you're making.

If you mean that you want to make an item for somebody else to use in the event, then you can set up an earlier time to enter in, same as a couple of other people have been doing.

Any map? April fools maps too?

Yep - remember to check the restrictions on maps if you want to have them tested.

Jukebox

L2: Junior Member
Feb 21, 2014
I'm in, might even try to stay up all 72 hours.

For a map prop submission, would it be limited to a single prop or could I work on a pack of props?