Looking for a collaborator for my Pyroland themed map Candyland

Sonoma

tf_logic_lesbian
aa
May 12, 2020
1667693572703.png

I'm looking for someone to help collaborate on making a layout for my Pyroland themed multi-stage payload map (Candyland), I'm currently iterating on the 1st stage, but I am struggling to come up with the layout for the next two stages.

This is an unexplored theme, and it is a huge undertaking, but I'm not afraid to ask for help

I would prefer an experienced mapper, someone I know and trust, there is no strict due date, but I would love to finish this map as quickly as I can

If you are interested respond to this thread or contact me on discord Sono#8752 and I may consider

Lacry

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 25, 2019
I really like this map, I dont usually see many multi stage pl out there, in game there is only 5 of them (even arena has more maps lol). I gues most people dont like multi stage maps, and the artstyle looks amazing, it takes me back to the early days of the game (for me) when i used to wear pyrovision goggles and play doomsday all the time.

Unfortunaly i dont think im capable of help, Payload maps is not something i have worked on very much (and i dont think im a very good mapper overall), but i could give it a try, at least for one of the stages.

Also, some multi stages maps in TF2 are shorter than it should, Cactus Canyon only has 2 stages, and Snowplow only has 2 stages too, and Spookeyridge only has 1 stage, despite having only 2 cps.

Tiftid

the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
aa
Sep 10, 2016
If you think, or thought, this highly mysterious vmf is below your standard of quality (which is totally fair), I'd be happy to make another one (or two)... I love making MSCP/MSPL stages and will happily do it for anyone who asks (although not too many people at once)

Attachments

• pl_mysteriousvmf_test1.vmf
    2.8 MB · Views: 44