Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
Most anticlimactic face reveal ever.

phi

aa
Nov 6, 2011
Gunna be streaming on the main weekend over at http://www.twitch.tv/phideltatau

Only music, no voice/facecam. Disappointing, I know, but my voice is terrible and so is my face. So at least you'll have the luxury of not hearing or seeing either.

Fun stuff! Happy! I don't know if I'll have enough energy to finish a map but yeah. I'll probably at least stream some of it.

Last edited:

Bakscratch

Finisher of Maps
aa
Oct 29, 2010
Iibo made me a layout because she's cool. Also I finally got my webcam:

-snip-

Nerd-face.

What you arnt the guy from Metalocalypse!

Kube

Not the correct way to make lasagna
aa
Aug 31, 2014
This contest was a blast, even though it became quite stressful when I realized my original plans weren't up-to-snuff. Thanks for the three days of memories!

Here are the broadcasts from the stream. A big thanks goes out to ConEmber and worMatty who joined me in the stream.

Last edited:

Hyperion

L16: Grid Member
aa
Jun 8, 2015
You may create sketches of your map before the start of the contest

Does that mean that I can plan map in Hammer if I start new one when contest begins?

Also, if I decide to stream, where I can get that 72hrs countdown clock?

Last edited:

worMatty

Repacking Evangelist
aa
Jul 22, 2014
Does that mean that I can plan map in Hammer if I start new one when contest begins?
Nothing against it in the rules. As long as the map is built from start to end from scratch during the event (excluding prefabs and all that) you should be fine. If you do make a practice map before, I think you are disallowed from having it tested anywhere as that goes against the spirit of the competition.

Also, if I decide to stream, where I can get that 72hrs countdown clock?
Here is the post in this thread with the information you need. Note that the UNIX time code for the countdown timer, if you are competing on the 31st of July is 1438628400.

I will join July 31st :3 I am back cuties :D
Hi, Valkyrie :)

Geit

💜 I probably broke it 💜
aa
May 28, 2009
Nothing against it in the rules. As long as the map is built from start to end from scratch during the event (excluding prefabs and all that) you should be fine. If you do make a practice map before, I think you are disallowed from having it tested anywhere as that goes against the spirit of the competition.

Here is the post in this thread with the information you need. Note that the UNIX time code for the countdown timer, if you are competing on the 31st of July is 1438628400.

Hi, Valkyrie :)

oops, you weren't supposed to need anything for the 31st of July, updated with the correct default time now, sorry about that!

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
How much time left?

It hasn't started yet! You can check the timer on the front page for when the contest officially starts and ends. If that time doesn't work for you, there's also an alternate time happening exactly a week before the normal time.

ZeSpice

L2: Junior Member
Mar 17, 2014
Can i create some gamelogic enteties and spawn/spawn's door enteties work before contest? (Like in A Boojum Snark's resource library, but i want make 3cp powerhouse style with timers close to 5cp [real additional time and etc]./)

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
Can i create some gamelogic enteties and spawn/spawn's door enteties work before contest? (Like in A Boojum Snark's resource library, but i want make 3cp powerhouse style with timers close to 5cp [real additional time and etc]./)

You may.

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
Everyone please, please please thank Commodore Bluth for his MASSIVE donation of games to the prize pool. It was so many games, I gave it its own section on the prize pool.

Full list, seen here:

Commodore Bluths Commodorian Collection​
  • Call of Juarez
  • Deus Ex: HR: Directors Cut
  • Bioshock Triple Pack
  • Spec Op the Line
  • Project Zomboid
  • Typing of tthe Dead Collection
  • SUPER MEAT BOY
  • FTL: Faster than Light
  • Saints Row IV
  • Resident Evil 4/Biohazard 4
  • Prison Architect
  • Batman Arkham Origins
  • Batman Arkham City Game of the Year Edition
  • Batman Arkham Asylum GoTY
  • PAC MA Championship Edition DX+ All you can Eat Edition Bundle
  • Chivilary: complete Pack
  • Fallout: New Vegas
  • Xcom Enemy Unknown Complete Pack
  • Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Plat
  • Tomb Raider (2k13)
  • Dishonoured
  • Divinity II
  • The Talos Principle
  • Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  • Ori and the Blind Forest
  • Tropico 4 Collectors Bundle
  • Max Payne Complete
  • Age of Empires II HD + The Forgotten Expansion

For the full list of games that are part of the prize pool, please see this link.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2010
that joke was low-hanging poop NW

also i want Talos Principle and ive been hella bored and i like 72hr contest so ill shit out a bad map probably