Post a pic of yourself!

ANova

L7: Fancy Member
Jul 16, 2009
This is me and I only wear glasses inside!
Screenshot-2012-02-05_22.59.18.png

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
I spend way too much time infront of a computer. It's no surprise then that 15 years later my eyesight has started becoming short. Having difficulty recognising people and cars at a distance now and it's starting to become frustrating (I'm apparently pissing people off when i walk past them in the street).

I wouldn't mind wearing glasses though, they're sexy.

Jeremy

L11: Posh Member
Oct 24, 2010
I only need to wear glasses when reading or using the computer, etc. But I wear them all the time, because damnit, I like them that much.

I'd post a picture of myself here if I could find a decent one where I'm not acting like a prat.

Deodorant

L6: Sharp Member
Oct 31, 2011
Hah, so many young white males.
I barely have any pictures of myself for some reason, but I got a friend to document some parkour practice I did a while ago. Here's one of few pictures that don't just show my x-treme shoulder in totally radical silhouette against the dope-ass sun.

zEgG.png

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
Thanks to who ever posted my pic on reddit. Now i'm a fucking meme: http://i.imgur.com/Yfzie.jpg

Some of the comments are pretty amusing though.

"This guy thinks he's so special". No, i'm just a guy like many others who had their photo taken with a torch. I didn't upload the photo to reddit. Someone else did, without my permission.

"This guy is such a stereotypical redditer". No, actually i've only been on reddit twice prior to this "incident".

"I have the same hat". Insert TF2 joke here.

"Your buddy gave me a lady boner". No comment.

"I definitely know your friend. edited: Changed my mind, its Uni I know him from". Creepy.

"Wait... is that Steve?". No.

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
Thanks to who ever posted my pic on reddit. Now i'm a fucking meme: http://i.imgur.com/Yfzie.jpg

"This guy thinks he's so special". No, i'm just a guy like many others who had their photo taken with a torch. I didn't upload the photo to reddit. Someone else did, without my permission.

"This guy is such a stereotypical redditer". No, actually i've only been on reddit twice prior to this "incident".

"I definitely know your friend. edited: Changed my mind, its Uni I know him from". Creepy.

can we see the link?

LeSwordfish

semi-trained quasi-professional
aa
Aug 8, 2010

I appreciate this is a step away from the topic, but i'd like everyone to consider what these comments would have been had Grazr been female.

in the name of something approaching relevance, this is "the picture of me i like" from 2011-2012.
headshot%20uncropped.jpg

Fun fact: It's black and white because the cameralady was so pissed she switched it to that and didn't notice. Half an hour later she turned the camera off, and didn't notice that either.

GPuzzle

L9: Fashionable Member
Feb 27, 2012
I appreciate this is a step away from the topic, but i'd like everyone to consider what these comments would have been had Grazr been female.

in the name of something approaching relevance, this is "the picture of me i like" from 2011-2012.
headshot%20uncropped.jpg

Fun fact: It's black and white because the cameralady was so pissed she switched it to that and didn't notice. Half an hour later she turned the camera off, and didn't notice that either.
Some mistake made you look more badass. Or from a random scent comercial. I KNOW NOTHING.