Why do you love steam convos?

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
2:01 PM - ZAHND DAHD: when did gday start?
2:01 PM - aui: an hour ago I think
2:01 PM - Ⅎλɔɔɐw: 24 hours after fday

nickybakes

You should've played Rumbleverse
aa
Jul 28, 2015
@Muddy Nice internet!
Screenshot (258).png

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
I mean, she IS at Berry's, so it's not her internet.

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
wtf why does that keep happening. My laptop was on Sleep mode the entire time. :V
Excuse u it's for the laptop being on sleep, not my precious internet
lolwhat, like, screen closed? how does a sleeping computer spam chat so much. did it also spam the "Muddy @ Berry's is now playing Team Fortress 2" message or did u actually play TF2 when that message occurred?

Muddy

Muddy
aa
Sep 5, 2014
lolwhat, like, screen closed? how does a sleeping computer spam chat so much. did it also spam the "Muddy @ Berry's is now playing Team Fortress 2" message or did u actually play TF2 when that message occurred?
Screen closed, mouse and keyboard switched off so it wasn't repeatedly waking it up. The 'now playing tf2' is even more of a mystery to me. In the future I'll just leave chat.

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
Screen closed, mouse and keyboard switched off so it wasn't repeatedly waking it up. The 'now playing tf2' is even more of a mystery to me. In the future I'll just leave chat.
And you're sure it was in sleep mode? I've had it happen where for some reason, even with the screen closed, it would just stay on, never going to sleep. The screen would stay on, as did the backlight (which showed up trough the Apple logo on the back of my Mac). This seems like it did just that, with the wifi module going on and off multiple times a minute for power saving reasons (so it kinda went to sleep but it also didn't), making you go offline and then online again multiple times a minute.

LeSwordfish

semi-trained quasi-professional
aa
Aug 8, 2010
Muddy @ Berry's: hey
Muddy @ Berry's: what is a dog's favourite part of a house
Muddy @ Berry's: the roof
ZAHND DAHD: probably like
ZAHND DAHD: a fireplace
Muddy @ Berry's: no
Muddy @ Berry's: the roof
ZAHND DAHD: or next to a radiator