We've made some changes...

Harribo

aa
Nov 1, 2009
I think it looks sleek now too but that huge gap is pretty silly, seem strange for us to base our layout around what looks good for people with ad's and have it look worse for people who donate to get rid of them. Perhaps you could have the
Welcome back, theharribokid
Private messages (Unread 0, Total 71)
User Control Panel
Log Out
bit be like an open/close dropdown menu thing so it would be possible to shrink that big gap down.

Also without the random tf2 characters next to the TF2maps header we don't really have an identifiable logo now which feels weird to me

Also now that the feedback section has been taken off the main bar there formally no link to that section of the site IIRC other than the thread about the new feedback plugin bring added and I used the Events menu button quite a lot so it's a bit annoying that's gone but I'm probably used to more than most. I'd put the New posts button into the Welcome back/PM box and bring back the 2 links mentioned above

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
Yea, for the sake of beating a dead horse with a stick, we need the events hyper link. I know i used it all the time when i was running events so yea, i can understand that it's inconvinient for Harribo right now. Not to mention anyone else using it in general.

Sep 1, 2009
I am not enjoying this blue box around the logo

Another Bad Pun

In the shadows, he saw four eyes lit by fire
aa
Jan 15, 2011
The box around mine is purple, and it won't go away.
:O

pic_of_purple.png

Sep 1, 2009
That would be you highlighting it with your mouse.

Then this is some weird highlighting when my mouse isn't there!

Isee.jpg

Ravidge

Grand Vizier
aa
May 14, 2008
my guess it's a CSS incompatibility issue, probably only in IE browser. Btw stop using it!

Jeremy

L11: Posh Member
Oct 24, 2010
At first I was all "eww what is this", but now I love it.

But I miss the old banner that had the classes in front of it :c

Last edited:

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
Last edited:

Jeremy

L11: Posh Member
Oct 24, 2010
Most school comps now though that I have heard (not seen) have Firefox installed.
Well damnit, my school still uses the version of IE and Flash Player our caveman ancestors created out of stones and moss.