The 2015 Summer 72hr Mapping Contest!

Kube

Not the correct way to make lasagna
aa
Aug 31, 2014
FYI, the multistream doesn't seem to be working, for whatever reason.

Butterr

L1: Registered
Jul 31, 2015
Hey. I was wondering if there is a clock like this, but with "followers" on it (and counting followers), and if I could use it? You know, for Twitch streaming :)

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
FYI, the multistream doesn't seem to be working, for whatever reason.

It looks like multitwitch craps out at 24 streams (or maybe a character limit?). Everyone after Bombraker on the list won't be in the multitwitch anymore, unfortunately.

Oct 6, 2008
It's 47 minutes into the contest and I'm surprised that Crash am YM aren't testing release candidates yet :p

I still won't be able to start until at least 7 pm EST (that's when I get home from work)

Kube

Not the correct way to make lasagna
aa
Aug 31, 2014
It looks like multitwitch craps out at 24 streams (or maybe a character limit?). Everyone after Bombraker on the list won't be in the multitwitch anymore, unfortunately.

Would two multitwitches be possible, aka another for those after Bombraker?

DannyRand

L2: Junior Member
Jun 8, 2013
Decided to bow outta this one, only really have the saturday available. Figured i'd better off enjoy it outside and maybe grab a beer and watch some of you nerds make something pretty. Good luck everyone!

Bull

L4: Comfortable Member
Aug 30, 2011
Well then, after a good night's sleep, time to get back to my Payload map! I hope I'll get it done in time...

wPqz5fm.jpg

Starting my Stream again in 30 min as well :)

Hyperion

L16: Grid Member
aa
Jun 8, 2015
How I can submit my map for the play test?

E: Thanks

Last edited:

killohurtz

Distinction in Applied Carving
aa
Feb 22, 2014
Come hang out in the Steam group chat and watch for "imps" (impromptu tests) being organized - all you need to do is post a download link to your map when you see one. If a test is already in progress, you can still submit your map and it will be added onto the end.

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
Some people are reporting not being able to post threads in the Contest Entries subforum. If that's the case for you, go ahead and post your thread in the regular Map Workshop and I'll move it at the end of the contest.

TyeZenneth

L6: Sharp Member
May 31, 2014
Some people are reporting not being able to post threads in the Contest Entries subforum. If that's the case for you, go ahead and post your thread in the regular Map Workshop and I'll move it at the end of the contest.
I just put up a thread for mine and it worked out alright.

Hyperion

L16: Grid Member
aa
Jun 8, 2015
TIL: all diagonal things suck. So hard to fit everything together

Last edited:

EArkham

Necromancer
aa
Aug 14, 2009
I'm learning some interesting mapping tips and tricks from this contest, too.

Like, for example, HOLY CRAPPING DUCKS CRASH HAS A MOHAWK.