Test Mapping

Flipy

I like foxes
aa
Jul 20, 2016
I got yelled at for missing a medic pick. and i dont want that to happen again so i do what i need to do. I just dont want to get yelled at again.

If people are being twats like that and ruining the test for you, let a mod know about it and they should get the troublemaker to shut their yap.

Otherwise, there are a lot of rotten people on this planet in and outside of the game who are going to be twats about things and you are just going to have to accept that and learn to ignore and filter out their bullcrap. As for the ones you insist exiat on the imp, remember that its only a video game.

FishyUberMuffin

War Paints Everywhere
Apr 26, 2015
If people are being twats like that and ruining the test for you, let a mod know about it and they should get the troublemaker to shut their yap.

Otherwise, there are a lot of rotten people on this planet in and outside of the game who are going to be twats about things and you are just going to have to accept that and learn to ignore and filter out their bullcrap. As for the ones you insist exiat on the imp, remember that its only a video game.
Well i tried that once and once a mod got into the server they stopped. So it did not help.

Da Spud Lord

Occasionally I make maps
aa
Mar 23, 2017

^^^
Remember, if any players are being cunts, the mute option is only a few clicks away.

Flipy

I like foxes
aa
Jul 20, 2016
Well i tried that once and once a mod got into the server they stopped. So it did not help.

Let me get this straight, you were having a problem with a person and once a mod joined that person stopped acting up?

That sounds like the mod being present helped the situation to me

FishyUberMuffin

War Paints Everywhere
Apr 26, 2015
#ThePainIsReal
Just do what you can. If you find your teammates are good at taking damage, use the quick-fix, and whenever lots of teammates are on low health, use your uber to heal everyone up quickly. Also, the crossbow is great for burst-heals and long-range heals. Practice crossbowing players at close-range, and then immediately switching to your medigun and healing them normally. If you miss the crossbow, don't wait for a reload and try to fire off another one- just go straight to healing with your medigun.
I tend not to use the crossbow because i cant use the darn thing with my aiming, So i just stick to my medic gun. I use my quick fix really for attacking and the crtics for defense.

That's why you try to stick with multiple teammates, and don't pocket roamers or players who are overextending. If you find yourself with only one other ally left and you're not confident in that ally's ability to keep you alive, fall back to safety and wait for more allies to respawn.
Well Its hard when they still overextend because they are the only good players on and i said wait over mic. But they dont. :(

FishyUberMuffin

War Paints Everywhere
Apr 26, 2015
1/10 is over 0/10. Just try, don't take the easy option and just quit. You could be that 1/10 chance of winning with skills and strategy. The D-Day landings had doubts placed on them and the president at the time even had a note written to take blame for the loss. The chances of success was low but look how that worked out?
Well they had war Sargent that were good at their job and had faith in them. I also made a D-Day 3cp and Payload but they both got shot down and I delete them.

FishyUberMuffin

War Paints Everywhere
Apr 26, 2015
Let me get this straight, you were having a problem with a person and once a mod joined that person stopped acting up?

That sounds like the mod being present helped the situation to me
Then after the mod left they started again

FishyUberMuffin

War Paints Everywhere
Apr 26, 2015

Flipy

I like foxes
aa
Jul 20, 2016
May 27, 2017
Well they had war Sargent that were good at their job and had faith in them. I also made a D-Day 3cp and Payload but they both got shot down and I delete them.

Yes, so please have faith in yourself even though the chances of the team winning is bleak, there is always a chance for a D-Day miracle.

FishyUberMuffin

War Paints Everywhere
Apr 26, 2015
Remember when I said

If you're having problems with that then just mute them and live your life
Well i dont want to have the mod keep coming back.

Da Spud Lord

Occasionally I make maps
aa
Mar 23, 2017

FishyUberMuffin

War Paints Everywhere
Apr 26, 2015
Yes, so please have faith in yourself even though the chances of the team winning is bleak, there is always a chance for a D-Day miracle.
I had faith before in soccer and i sucked at that. I sucked at boy scouts so its hard for me to have faith after so many fails.

FishyUberMuffin

War Paints Everywhere
Apr 26, 2015
May 27, 2017
I had faith before in soccer and i sucked at that. I sucked at boy scouts so its hard for me to have faith after so many fails.

Just keep on going, I failed at being a chef, IT person, artist etc etc but I kept going. I put up with constant failings to improve as a person. I never thought in a million years I'd be doing a level 3 teaching assistant course but here I am because I put up with it and had faith in myself that I could improve. You can do the same for mapping and gameplay, everyone can.

Another Bad Pun

In the shadows, he saw four eyes lit by fire
aa
Jan 15, 2011
I think you should do your best to be less sensitive. Remember that map feedback is not a personal attack on you. Comments about game performance are never meant to be taken seriously or personally.

TF2Maps is probably one of the most accepting communities on the entire internet. We want you to succeed! Believe in yourself, and don't listen to the haters. Especially if the hater happens to be yourself.

FishyUberMuffin

War Paints Everywhere
Apr 26, 2015
Just keep on going, I failed at being a chef, IT person, artist etc etc but I kept going. I put up with constant failings to improve as a person. I never thought in a million years I'd be doing a level 3 teaching assistant course but here I am because I put up with it and had faith in myself that I could improve. You can do the same for mapping and gameplay, everyone can.
Is it me or is it ironic that you did not do well as a chief but your profile picture is gordon ramsay.