Test Mapping

FishyUberMuffin

War Paints Everywhere
Apr 26, 2015
It is very easy to use, just open the map in the "files" view (it's default when you open the program) and choose destination folder when you click decompile
Witch folder?

Attachments

• Capturetf2.PNG
    Capturetf2.PNG
    13.8 KB · Views: 137

[Rx.] Christian Troy

L5: Dapper Member
Jan 23, 2017
True, but other people laughed at me due to me not being good. So if anyone laugh at me I have to think that everyone does. I can never know who is laughing or not.

Welcome to playing online video games.

My suggestion is to turn off voice chat and text chat if your feelings are going to get hurt by people you don't even know. All over some video game at that.

Another alternative is to join the server, download it's map, leave once it loads, then play it offline with bots. Then no one will hurt your feelings in some video game. ;)

Moonrat

nothing left
aa
Jul 30, 2014
Welcome to playing online video games.

My suggestion is to turn off voice chat and text chat if your feelings are going to get hurt by people you don't even know. All over some video game at that.

Another alternative is to join the server, download it's map, leave once it loads, then play it offline with bots. Then no one will hurt your feelings in some video game. ;)
There is a much less condescending way to say this

[Rx.] Christian Troy

Jan 23, 2017
There is a much less condescending way to say this

Oh I'm sorry, was I supposed to bring milk and cookies or maybe a pillow and blanket too for a little nap just in case someone just might be laughing?

There are 5 or 6 up votes on the OP's first post for funny which indicates people were laughing at them for being laughed at. Omfg, now what?!

User was warned for this post. "Don't be a jerk" is in the rules, remember. - LeSwordfish

Last edited by a moderator:

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
Well you don't have to be a dick about it.

Uber was having a problem, and he needs help. I'm glad you gave him pointers on how to combat them, but don't give them to him with the same tone he has issues with. That's just rude.

Void

Local Man Unable To Map, Sources Say
aa
Sep 14, 2008
Oh I'm sorry, was I supposed to bring milk and cookies or maybe a pillow and blanket too for a little nap just in case someone just might be laughing?

There are 5 or 6 up votes on the OP's first post for funny which indicates people were laughing at them for being laughed at. Omfg, now what?!

You are one of the people that gave the OP a funny rating. If you'd like to help, don't be part of the problem.

Muddy

Muddy
aa
Sep 5, 2014

You really are a condescending cunt, aren't you

[Rx.] Christian Troy

Jan 23, 2017
You really are a condescending cunt, aren't you

Nope, just an ordinary everyday asshole.

Even if I was the nicest person out there, still wouldn't coddle someone just because they got laughed at in a video game.

Da Spud Lord

Occasionally I make maps
aa
Mar 23, 2017
Nope, just an ordinary everyday asshole.

Even if I was the nicest person out there, still wouldn't coddle someone just because they got laughed at in a video game.
There's a difference between coddling and not being a condescending cunt. Just because someone has a problem doesn't mean they're stupid or incompetent or should be treated as such. Especially when that problem involves self-esteem issues. If anything, your post would have just made the problem worse.

FishyUberMuffin

War Paints Everywhere
Apr 26, 2015

User was warned for this post. "Don't be a jerk" is in the rules, remember. - LeSwordfish
Yeah, please don't be a dick about this. Being a dick is the reason why I wrote this article in the first place.