Hi, since no one answered my question in the thread, I want to ask it here, if possible. Will my work for jam72 not be counted because I uploaded it a minute earlier after the end of the timer? This question does not leave me alone, because the map was made without time to rest... I did not want that all the work wasted through such a ridiculous incident. compiling the map took all my time.. thanks for the answer
Hi, I submitted a War Paint for the jam. It's my first time submitting, and guidelines say that it's "submitted as a download." I see other people doing this in different ways: some have a link to mod files, some have no download at all. I did the latter by making an entry that has screenshots during the time limit, and then I intend to link to a workshop upload later, is that ok? If I need to change it, let me know.
Hello, I'm participant of the 72 hour jam. My team are making a video about this event and I wanted to interview you and ask a questions
1) Who invented to make a 72 hour jam?
2) How you organized a first jam, and now?
3) What the aim of jam in your opinion?
4) How many entries you usually got?
5) How you check entries and how much time it takes?
6) Were there any interesting or funny moments during the event?