School field trips gone wrong!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kill_the_Bug, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Kill_the_Bug

Kill_the_Bug L14: Epic Member

Positive Ratings:
  2. blue9075

blue9075 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    I went to a residential trip to the Isle of Wight in my primary school, there was one of the kids (I'll name him Alfie for this post) who had went to the toilet at around 11PM, he was above me on the bunk-bed in the dorm.

And the stupid things I do when I wake up... He had woken me up by getting out of bed, and I had thought to scare him, because it was really dark, so as soon as he closed the door in the toilet, I ran towards the wardrobe in my room, thinking I would hide in there and scare him.

But when I flung open the wardrobe doors and jumped in (I don't know why I had rushed it, probably because I had just woken up at 11PM and was hyper.), I had underestimated darkness, so the wardrobe then fell on me when I jumped in because I couldn't see where I was going. It didn't hurt really, there were 2 people who laughed in my dorm and I had shouted something like "it's not f****** funny!", because I was in shock because of a wardrobe falling on me.

After a minute or so laying there, now I recall of it this much, it actually seemed like I was under there forever. The teachers then came in and got the wardrobe up, I had then ruined the school trip for the rest of the people in my dorm, because afterwoods we weren't allowed in our rooms for free time because of what I did.

The rest of the time there sucked :/ But it is a laugh when things like your thread coming up, and me remembering what happened. Thanks for reminding me about it!

3. Berry

aa Berry spooky scary skeletons

Positive Ratings:
    Man that place was rad, I went there as a kid and all I can remember is the store selling lego. There was so much of it.

4. MaccyF

aa MaccyF Notoriously Unreliable

Positive Ratings:
    I live less than an hour's journey away from The Isle of Wight, and i've never been there...

5. tyler

aa tyler snail prince, master of a ruined tower

Positive Ratings:
    In elementary school I went on a week long summer science camp type thing. On the second day one kid got meningitis and we all had to go home. We got pills to help fight the infection in case we contracted it since the kid had been serving food the first night. The pills made my pee orange.

6. Kill_the_Bug

Kill_the_Bug L14: Epic Member

Positive Ratings:
    Now that I think of it, we swung a dummy on a rope past someone walking on a dark path at night - bot did they ever swear at us an got mad!

7. Muddy

Server Staff Muddy Muddy

Positive Ratings:
    On one school trip I got bullied so hard I burst into tears on the way home.

I don't have any happy stories.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. CriminalBunny

aa CriminalBunny Lasers are just deadly rainbows

Positive Ratings:
    You're not alone...

Why human children are so cruel?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Fantasma

aa Fantasma

Positive Ratings:
    I got annoyed at my roommates and slept on the couch outside.

Our camp leader saw my cut on my pinky finger and said it was a bug that will reappear the next night and cut my finger 10x more

Camp was fun, do recommend

10. Zed

aa Zed Certified Most Crunk™

Positive Ratings:
    One time this kid opened the door to the bathroom in the hotel room while I was in there taking a shit.

11. Idolon

aa Idolon the worst admin

Positive Ratings:
    (context: jazz band event that required staying somewhere overnight)

I was in a hotel room with some friends, and we discovered that some other friends were in the room next door. We decided it would be fun to get all eight people into one room and try to sleep on the two beds we had.

It was not.

12. Kraken

Kraken Few more zeros and ones for the site to proccess

Positive Ratings:
    In camp I was "lucky" to get the top bed. The next morning I ate oatmeal and painkillers.
    Somehow I didn't break any bones.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. CriminalBunny

Positive Ratings:
    2 years ago, I was at school camp talking with other people. And out of nowhere a middle school kid bursts into the room saying "GUYS SANTIAGO GOT A BONER IN THE MEN'S SHOWER" and everybody ran to the showers except me.

And I was sitting still, trying to understand what the hell just happened...

Did everybody rushed to the showers just to see a kid's hard dick? Really?

14. Zed

Positive Ratings:
    They're making fun of him for getting a boner around guys.

15. CriminalBunny

Positive Ratings:
    I already know that :glare: They're still laughing what a bunch of dicks
    But still, that was weird.

EDIT: Maybe i didn't express myself well in the first post.
    Telling tales in english is harder than I thought

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  16. Vincent

aa Vincent 🔨 Grandmaster Lizard Wizard Jedi 🔨

Positive Ratings:
    Nah you're fine. Imagery was loud and clear.

17. tyler

aa tyler snail prince, master of a ruined tower

Positive Ratings:
  18. Zed

Positive Ratings:
    Who doesn't love boners?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. radarhead

aa radarhead Level 20 "Mapper"

Positive Ratings:
    Guys stop the boners

20. Sheltr

Sheltr L3: Member

Positive Ratings:
    back in the fourth grade or so I took a trip to lummi island. we got to look at some star fish and took a ferry ride. that was about it. took all day to look at like two star fish for 5 minutes then go back, most of the time was spent on the bus.

not sure if this is a field trip but on my first day of kindergarten the power went out. we sat down in the darkest part of the class room and my teacher introduced everyone. believe it or not tried to teach us how to sit 'criss cross apple sauce' and then read a book to us. i think about after that we had to take a nap lets just say. I've never had a nap before so I remember that being really awkward. I also have a sleeping disorder called 'Rhythmic Movement Disorder' so i didn't really understand how the whole nap thing worked.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015