LenovothinkpadT540

CP LenovothinkpadT540 A3

Fluury

L5: Dapper Member
Jul 30, 2017
Fluury submitted a new resource:

LenovothinkpadT540 - 3CP A/D which took way too much time to make

Originally made for the 72hr jam (known as lenovothinkpadT72) this map is a heavily modified and updated version of that map, which was very, very rough. This one is slightly less rough.

This map took an awkwardly long amount of time to develop for a state I am unsure is as good as it should be considering the time invested. We''ll see, though!

I plan to get this map to RC, though with very sporadic and probably rare updates. But surely by 2025 it'll be done B)

Read more about this resource...

Fluury

Jul 30, 2017
Fluury updated LenovothinkpadT540 with a new update entry:

Destination Love

The map wasnt even tested yet but my internal cringe sensors went off at both the lobby-ish area for A and the connector to blu spawn to A, causing me to experience intense nightmares about it. So I fixed it.

The connector Area from BLU spawn to A should be significantly easier to navigate, less awkward, and generally more interesting. In a similar note, the lobby-ish area has been given a bit more space and made easier to navigate by removing that one "thump". Also some small scaling...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Fluury

Jul 30, 2017

City Lover City Rider

I can't believe it
I've got a nightmare again
Can't remember
I was a knight and I'd lost
My shining armour
No direction that I could follow
-----------------------------------------------------
Changed another thing that I thought was cringe before the map even got tested, the A-B "rock side route" got switched out with a lil building including step-hoodoos that allow you to get up on the roof and the lower area of the building with the jumpad got changed into a displacement ramp instead of...

Tiftid

the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
aa
Sep 10, 2016
Wake up!
Isn't too bad to get up.
Forget!
About your nightmare

(I could've sworn it was:
Get up!
Never too late to get up.
Forget!
About the nightmare)

Fluury

Jul 30, 2017

Shifu Robot

Imp died during map last time but I still got some goods

CHANGELOG A2D:
- Fixed some displacement issues
- Added the obligatory pub force-respawn for RED after BLU caps a point
- Moved BLU spawn to the forward door after B is capped as a slight help for walktimes, unsure about further action until we get a proper test going
- some displacement height changes in the area after A
- minor, smaller adjustments

Fluury

Jul 30, 2017

But will we reach z

Another small patch of an idea I had in the shower
we will never reach A3

The primary change is that I extended the building RED chills in @ A outwards into the A-B Connector while also offering a balcony into the connector, which offers a highground that overlooks the highground cliff-route of the connector, weakening RED's grip on that area and hopefully cementing the area as firmly BLU controlled, especially if BLU has an engineer that sets up a sentry there. This should generally make...

Fluury

Jul 30, 2017

It starts with

CHANGELOG A3:
- Entirely redid the BLU SPAWN -> A area, now being much shorter and compact, drastically decreasing BLU walktimes to the point at the cost of losing some (imo) cool combat space.
- Max Time on the clock is now 10, as pub rules go.
- Decreased BLU spawn time for Last, Increased RED Spawn time for Last.
- Added new jump-pad route for the A-B connector that allows easier access to the highground, accessed from the cliff route
- Removed the old jumpad from the A-B connector

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
Consider texturing your level bounding walls, or replacing them with fencing. Currently it is difficult to intuit which walls are connectors and which walls have nothing behind them, which is something normally communicated through detailing but matters a lot in alpha regardless.