Introducing The London Pack!

Mattie

L2: Junior Member
Jul 28, 2018
tf2mapsscroller.png

After nearly three years in development I'm thrilled to announce the release of the London Pack, an all-new asset pack created by the TF2 mapping community. Whether it's the majestic streets of the West End, the winding lanes of a bucolic rural village, or the chalk cliffs of a sunny seaside resort, this pack has everything you'll need to build maps for TF2 set in the United Kingdom. Me and the rest of the development team can't wait to see what you'll make with it!

For more information (including a complete list of assets) and a download link, visit the London Pack page: http://london.tf2maps.net/

Generalisk

L1: Registered
Sep 8, 2020
Does This Mean There Is Gonna Be An Community Update (If Valve Join's In)? (Like Frontline & Mayann Project)

Oct 15, 2018
I wish Valve would add maps with content like this to the game. Theres literally 3-4 major community updates Valve could add without having to do any work.

Generalisk

Sep 8, 2020
I wish Valve would add maps with content like this to the game. Theres literally 3-4 major community updates Valve could add without having to do any work.
I Can Agree! They Can't Be Any Lazier Than That!

Mattie

Jul 28, 2018
Thanks for all the positive comments so far, glad that the release of the pack has been so well received. Just to let you all know that the pack has now been updated to version 1.1 - no major additions, just stability + optimisation fixes for existing assets, but I still recommend you download it if you already have version 1.0 (don't forget to delete the old version first before installing the new one!)

Yrr

An Actual Deer
aa
Sep 20, 2015

Hi_Names_Dani

May 2, 2019
I'm a huge fan of this pack. Seeing it used in Thames and being told by a friend that a lot of the assets were from a then-unreleased asset pack got me real excited for it. Definitely gonna be making something with some of these in it!

Punn Ames Ardum

Jan 16, 2021
Wow! I gotta use this in a map sometime, I may actually use it for the one I'm working on right now; I definitely will download it once I figure out where in the world you put the files at.

Mattie

Jul 28, 2018
Wow! I gotta use this in a map sometime, I may actually use it for the one I'm working on right now; I definitely will download it once I figure out where in the world you put the files at.
There's an installation guide in the readme txt file in the download, but basically you'll need to extract the London Pack V1.1 folder to your TF2 install's \tf\custom directory. You should end up with the following file path:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\custom\London Pack V1.1

Dribbleondo - Au Yeah

Jul 22, 2016
No lie, I was looking for a London Map location for SFM...and now I see this. You just made my day.