Demo request thread

True lemon

L3: Member
Feb 20, 2019
demo request for CQ_takeover_a2 please

Oct 6, 2008
Not a demo request but a question re - the playing of the demos.

I know that in testing we type !fb to log feedback in the maps and then can see that feedback comment when we replay the demo. Is there a quick way to pause the demo and jump to the location of where that person is making the comment? i.e. someone made a comment about a railing being solid or not solid or remove it - but I can't find the item that they are talking about.

I may have also missed it, but is there a tutorial/guide on how to review the demos instead of having to constantly replay them?

Thanks

Oct 6, 2008
in hammer you can view the coordinates and go to them

Sorry don't understand, if I'm watching the demo, and someone says, "!fb x" how do I translate that into hammer if I haven't seen the location of where they typed in the comment in the demo? I guess it's more of how do I go to that spot where they make the comment while watching the demo.

Da Spud Lord

Occasionally I make maps
aa
Mar 23, 2017
If the person is on either team and is alive, then using your right and left click mouse buttons, you can cycle through the different living players to hopefully find the one leaving feedback. If the player is dead or spectating, there is no way to teleport to their position. What Nesman is referring to is to go to your map's feedback page by searching the feedback site. From there you can see a big long list of all the feedback in your map as well as the coordinates where that feedback was left. The easiest way to find where that feedback was left is to copy those coordinates into Hammer's "Go To Coordinates..." option under the "View" menu. If you want to find this feedback in TF2 without the help of Hammer, you'll need to use "cl_showpos 1" in console and use that to try and manually find where the feedback was left.

Spipper

Former cheese man Gorgonzola
aa
Feb 18, 2012
I would like to request the demo for cp_blanktown_a6a from yesterday's test, if it's available, please.

DrSquishy

we've all had better times to die
aa
Feb 10, 2017
Before asking for demos here, and then being disappointed that they're supposedly not found - please check http://demos.geit.co.uk/ first.
A lot of demos which are not on the tf2maps demo page are actually on the linked site above, so taking a look would be highly recommended!

nesman

master of fast travel
aa
Jun 27, 2016

Attachments

• plr_snowthistle_b3-demo.zip
    375.1 KB · Views: 123
  • koth_daenam_aprilfools-demo.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 117
  • cp_melee_fort_a16-demo.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 204
  • cq_takeover_a3-demo.zip
    7.7 MB · Views: 122
  • pl_sifter_a1-demo.zip
    11.4 MB · Views: 125
  • cp_blanktown_a6a-demo(1).zip
    11.9 MB · Views: 97
Oct 6, 2008
pl_antimatter_a4 if you have it - not sure if tested yet :)