WiP in WiP, post your screenshots!

Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
92.jpg

Last edited:

UKCS-Alias

Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?
aa
Sep 8, 2008
The dish is fixed. Its now smooth to walk on and even nav_generate created a nice nav on top of it.
do_the_dishes_v2.png

2014-01-25_00001.jpg

And the starting area with a few modifications to the earlier screen i posted
2014-01-25_00003.jpg

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
Oh my God you definitely do not need 64 sides for that

Apr 14, 2013
I believe that super secret message says "not sawmill THEME". Must be a 2ss map. If so, I would totally make it sawmill themed.

what??
oh that...
No, that's not what I meant. It wasn't for the contest...

EDIT: Actually that is a good idea, and since I started 2 days ago, I can make this a contest map. So I officially started mapping for the contest, without even knowing.

If so, you may make it sawmill theme, it is your decision, not mine.

evanonline

L420: High Member
Mar 15, 2009
I got distracted

F5GQxCG.jpg

what's going on back there???

HGt2lTM.jpg

xvBpi73.jpg

He animates a la Thunder Mountain, only put in like 2 animation cycles so far tho

The projector model is by Sgt. Frag for a model request I made years ago for making a vista room exactly like this, but then I stopped mapping. He also did a really nice projector screen model but I hadn't really thought about the fact that the MTS logo took up the whole screen when I requested a projector screen model, so I just put the screen against a wall in the back.

still needs some work but I can finally scratch that mental itch I've had for years

Sep 7, 2012
Make your stairs out of brushwork, a room with a finished interior isn't going to have rough wooden stairs in it.
EDIT: Also, change one of the wardrobe/shelf/closet things because they are quite obviously identical.

keeks

L1: Registered
Jan 28, 2014
what should i do with the texture on the upper room? i dont really like how it looks with the cutoff.

should i make it slant down or just change texture completely?

Oct 6, 2008
bAsViK1.jpg

my spawn room for blu, is it good and how can i improve it?

you need some artwork on the walls - they look kind of plain - maybe a carpet overlay on the floor