What is your sexual orientation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrLambda

L69: Teeheehee, Member
aa
Feb 18, 2015
I'm a guy and i like girls. And about 18 months ago, i found the first woman in 10 years that was able to turn me strictly monogamous. And i like it and want it to last. So: Yay.

I mean, i have pics of her and me in at least two map easter eggs of mine, even if it would be kinda awkward if we ever break up. So, i'm all in for taking risks here :D

Bogdy

L4: Comfortable Member
Aug 13, 2014
"Nature put dude's pleasure buttons up their asses. Nature wants you to stick it wherever" - is that a better phrasing?
Can I just say I'm straight so we can end this?

Bogdy

Aug 13, 2014
Hit me up sometime.
nick pls.PNG

muddy pls.PNG

OH.

LadyRaee

CHEERFULLY SUICIDAL
Sep 1, 2012
I'm pansexual, I have interest only in finest proffessional killstreak golden pans.
Jokes asides, I'm panromantic demi-sexual transgal and I'm in the pansexualest (the most pansexual?) relationship possible.

I love this community. I'm not sure if it's because of where I live or the people I'm around, but I've never known a trans or pan person on a friend or at least an aquiantance level. And I can safely can everyone here a friend. It's amazing how accepting this community is, and we all have a common interest.
You brought tear to my eye. Love ya too, pup.

DrLambda

L69: Teeheehee, Member
aa
Feb 18, 2015
I just realized that NickTF is only 2 years older than my steam account. That's interesting!

Err... back to topic.
1. Butt stuff - I'm not into that. And no, for none of the participants. But to each his own fetish, right?
2. While i'm neither pan, bi nor trans, a few months before i met my girlfriend, i had kind of a timed relationship with a bi woman. We both knew it was nothing that would last, mostly because we were good friends (and still are) and she had a strong preference for the ladies, and we were okay with that. Through her and while talking to her and her friends, many of which were also bi, gay or trans, i think i was able to understand some of the struggles they have to go through, even within their own "communities."
Like i said in chat before, it makes no sense that we live in such an advanced civilization and many still consider, as outsiders, the judgement and discussion of feelings and sexual/romantic preferences of others socially acceptable as if it relates to a self. And that's why i consider it a great thing to meet open and accepting communities like TF2Maps. You're a bunch of cool dudes and dudettes.

Bogdy

Aug 13, 2014
More game? I'm pretty sure i didn't even have 100% singleplayer achievements unlocked at that point.
+1 for gaming jokes related to 'singleplayer'

Habber T Mancer

L1: Registered
Dec 15, 2014
Straight, male.

That out of the way, when's the release date for the official TF2Maps dating sim? That way I can pretend to have a chance!

nickybakes

You should've played Rumbleverse
aa
Jul 28, 2015
There was a valentine day pick up line thread where everyone made pick up lines using hammer options. Near the end Muddy suggested a tf2maps bar get together or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.