What is your sexual orientation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

worMatty

Repacking Evangelist
aa
Jul 22, 2014
Well, according to Wikipedia, Aluminum is acceptable. I decided some time ago that it's futile to insist on traditional spellings and usages of words, since language is constantly changing, and has done for centuries. It's not worth getting upset over :) I use Aluminium because I was brought up to use that word. I also pronounce the letter 'H' as "Aytch," rather that "Haytch," but there isn't a correct way to pronounce it, it's just regional variation. I happen to think it sound more impressive.

Jul 6, 2015
Im straight, there now its relavent.
I think its funny how I nearly got banned for a month after making a joke, and this warning goes up:
Please don't post any offensive, meme, or otherwise troll type posts in this thread. They will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
Now this thread is a joke post thread with some grammar spelling teacher....

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
I think its funny how I nearly got banned for a month after making a joke, and this warning goes up:
Please don't post any offensive, meme, or otherwise troll type posts in this thread. They will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
Now this thread is a joke post thread with some grammar spelling teacher....

While you're right that things have gotten off topic, it's a less significant offense than ridiculing the idea of alternative sexualities (a very relevant and large problem in modern society). The warning attached to this thread has to do with the particular level of sensitivity of this topic. The particular joke that you made was originally created as a way to display and promote hatred of minorities. That's not to say that you do hate those minorities, but from our perspective, it's indistinguishable.

We don't mean to pick on you, but you're a repeat offender, and you need to think harder about what you post.

Geit

💜 I probably broke it 💜
aa
May 28, 2009

It's also worth noting that the admin that placed the warning on the post didn't realize that it would ban you for a month, hence why the ban was lifted less than 2 hours later. We've also added a new, shorter ban period of one week for people who reach two warning points. Your next warning before Mid-June will result in a week long ban

Bogdy

L4: Comfortable Member
Aug 13, 2014
Nature wants my stuff to go in a girl's stuff.
So I listen.

Yacan1

D I G I T A L I N F L U E N C E R
aa
Nov 7, 2010
I'm very gay but last I checked my profile says so. I put it on my resume

Requiesta

L1: Registered
Feb 23, 2016
I'm straight and monogamous. But I sexually identify as a six foot tall giant coffee table. So I'm still not sure what gender I am.

ADMIN EDIT: User was warned for this post. Useless/trolling post, not contributing to topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

nickybakes

You should've played Rumbleverse
aa
Jul 28, 2015
I love this community. I'm not sure if it's because of where I live or the people I'm around, but I've never known a trans or pan person on a friend or at least an aquiantance level. And I can safely can everyone here a friend. It's amazing how accepting this community is, and we all have a common interest.

Bogdy

L4: Comfortable Member
Aug 13, 2014
Status
Not open for further replies.