TF2Maps Presents: The Summer 2016 72hr TF2Jam!

V

Valkyrie

Because I cant do those dates, I will do all my work between the 11th and the 13th of June if thats cool. I will still post at the right time though

Skittelz

L6: Sharp Member
Mar 17, 2016
I was thinking for more violence and torture, like that Unfriended movie, except everyone suffers to build a map.
And don't blame me. I just like to see torture.
The hype... I just want to say it.

BlazingDiancie

L1: Registered
Jan 7, 2015
Holy FUCK! I'm late to the party! Prepare your anuses for a new mission by BlazingDiancie! @LeSwordfish mind if I use one of the TF2Maps.net servers to test my stuff in the jam?

Jukebox

L2: Junior Member
Feb 21, 2014
The winter 72 hour Jam with Crash has been my favorite TF2 community event ever. But I have an internship and won't be able to really commit to this one. :(

GooGuGajoob

L12: Pro-crastinator
Mar 28, 2014
...Should I or shouldn't I take part...

Muddy

Muddy
aa
Sep 5, 2014
...Should I or shouldn't I take part...
you should

EDIT: I'm tempted to try making TF2-style music for the jam this time. Maybe if someone was planning an SFM movie I could create a soundtrack for that, otherwise I'll just kinda do my own thing. I'll also be happy to host imps whenever.

Last edited:

Joshenkstone

L5: Dapper Member
Oct 24, 2015
you should

EDIT: I'm tempted to try making TF2-style music for the jam this time. Maybe if someone was planning an SFM movie I could create a soundtrack for that, otherwise I'll just kinda do my own thing. I'll also be happy to host imps whenever.
I won't be makin' a SFM movie, I will be makin' a taunt, Which usually needs a teaser/promotion video.
Soo i guess i could use it for that.
You should mostly just do your thing tho.

CriminalBunny

Lasers are just deadly rainbows
aa
Oct 11, 2013
I may work with Flash again and make a short animation

I'm tempted to try making TF2-style music for the jam this time

Maybe animating in Flash with a 72 hour deadline would get me killed. Thanks to Muddy for indirectly reminding me that I could make music for the jam, I could either do an 8-bit cover or a Yoshi's Island / Banjo Kazooie soundfont remix of a TF2 song. That's all the music I can make.

What do you think? Animation or Music?