How old are you

I dinne ken

Has currently had enough
aa
Apr 16, 2016
how so? @ExtraCheesyPie Also, being old doesn't mean anything unless your age physically or mentally impairs you. It can also be empowering. Looking back on yourself and seeing what silly things you did back then that you would have done so much better now is a great feeling that I bet if toddlers could do it they would reconsider pivotal decisions in their baby years. "should I have knocked over that ticky thing with the moustache and those weird scribbles on?" (for example)

ExtraCheesyPie

L420: High Member
Jan 29, 2015
I kinda worded it wrong. Despite sitting at the grown-ups table I was still miserable (I just wanted to play Pokemon ffs) and everyone treated me the same. imagine all the fun of being bored out of your mind while also being treated the same, so I had to sit there until everyone decided that dinner was done.

Trust me, being 14 kinda sucks: stupid. High school drama, and you dont even get to do anything nice at family gatherings like getting slightly drunk while trying to sleep and a cat keeps slapping you (a true story that keeps fucking happening because all the guest rooms are filled, and being the one who sleeps on the couch every fucking time, because its going to be uncomfortable sleeping with a somewhat large guy who youre related to.)
at the very least make sure you have fun, because when youre 14 youre going to have free time.

ExtraCheesyPie

Jan 29, 2015
how so? @ExtraCheesyPie Also, being old doesn't mean anything unless your age physically or mema akes me feel hypntally impairs you. It can also be empowering. Looking back on yourself and seeing what silly things you did back then that you would have done so much better now is a great feeling that I bet if toddlers could do it they would reconsider pivotal decisions in their baby years. "should I have knocked over that ticky thing with the moustache and those weird scribbles on?" (for example)
Looking back at being 14 makes me cringe at all the stupid shit I said. My shit saying is slowly winding down, thank god. I was the definition of dumbass kid, basically. I don’t want to remember.

what do you mean by ticky thing?

I dinne ken

Has currently had enough
aa
Apr 16, 2016
@ExtraCheesyPie

Looking back at being 14 makes me cringe at all the stupid shit I said. My shit saying is slowly winding down, thank god. I was the definition of dumbass kid, basically.

I guess I'll do the same when I'm older, I already do now while thinking about being 8-10 because before that my mind was so alien I can't even make sense of what I was thinking, let alone reflect upon it.

I kinda worded it wrong. Despite sitting at the grown-ups table I was still miserable (I just wanted to play Pokemon ffs) and everyone treated me the same. imagine all the fun of being bored out of your mind while also being treated the same, so I had to sit there until everyone decided that dinner was done.

Trust me, being 14 kinda sucks: stupid. High school drama, and you dont even get to do anything nice at family gatherings like getting slightly drunk while trying to sleep and a cat keeps slapping you (a true story that keeps fucking happening because all the guest rooms are filled, and being the one who sleeps on the couch every fucking time, because its going to be uncomfortable sleeping with a somewhat large guy who youre related to.)
at the very least make sure you have fun, because when youre 14 youre going to have free time.

I guess I am the same as you with how people treat me with people I know and people who know me they act normally, even if they all! Don't know how to start a conversation.

With fun generally, I make my own. I play immense amounts of TF2, I get hammered >:D (I use hammer D;>) or I go out on my bike for an hour or two or something. I'd like to go to parties with other humans of my age but I feel as if (0:19)

(Also a great song)

As for alchmohol, I'm the boring sober guy type. I don't even like coffee! (although I do have a theory that liking alcohol is Stockholm syndrome, but for a drink)

And as for bedding, I would always sleep with my brother in the crappiest room when we went on holiday or something. He snores.... Stupendous amounts!

ExtraCheesyPie

Jan 29, 2015
[USER]@ExtraCheesyPie[/USER]
With fun generally, I make my own. I play immense amounts of TF2, I get buI use hammer D;>) or I go out on my bike for an hour or two or something. I'd like to As for alchmohol, I'm the boring sober guy type. I don't even like coffee! (although I do have a theory that liking alcohol is Stockholm syndrome, but for a drink)

And as for bedding, I would always sleep with my brother in the crappiest room when we went on holiday or something. He snores.... Stupendous amounts!

I think everyone is a super straight edge until they get acclimated to social drinking. Its not exactly a thing thats supposed to taste good (unless you're a conniseur and supposedly say its a nice thing to drink.)

Yrr

An Actual Deer
aa
Sep 20, 2015
i mean i only drink alcohol i like the taste of and dont drink socially

ExtraCheesyPie

Jan 29, 2015
Every time I consider wine coolers I just decide on sodie pop because its cheaper. Not like theres much in there.

I find the notion that drinks that taste nice are for women ridiculous. Why can I only get cheap kiwi and peach bellinis on Girls Night Out Tuesdays? (Not actually sure why its called that if its not gender restricted, its not even a bar)

Last edited:

I dinne ken

Has currently had enough
aa
Apr 16, 2016
@ExtraCheesyPie The greatest of generalisations! I think it's like an 144hz monitor, once you use it once, you cant go back. Whether you like the 144hz change or if you can't see it until you go back. Edit: I meant the straight edge comment.

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
mmmmh, im weird, im gonna get 19 in the next month and im still with my old likes... (im still dont like the coffe or alcohol...)

OctoBlitz

Sabotage related, and Tak approved!
aa
Jan 15, 2016
16 and I am into older shit... Get that skrillex out of my face, it's time for Metallica, Daft Punk, Nirvana, Gorillaz, and Beastie Boys time yo! (also NWA if I'm in the mood...)