bottom of the sea help

MoonFox

L10: Glamorous Member
Mar 17, 2015
would players know what benthic means? and deep echo.... oo

MoonFox

Mar 17, 2015
I'm sure nobody knew what a hoodoo is. Needed an explanatory drawing in the thumbnails and everything.

For that matter, what's a hadal?
touche

MoonFox

Mar 17, 2015
and Hadal is extremely cool, going to call it that upon release, but for now its still Pathos for developmental title

MoonFox

Mar 17, 2015
*sigh* I felt like I knew that was coming...

Yrr

An Actual Deer
aa
Sep 20, 2015
well i mean it was mentioned several times in the thread as already existing, that's the only reason the name was ever brought up

MoonFox

Mar 17, 2015
must check downloads, for Pathos!

MoonFox

Mar 17, 2015
YAY IT ISNT TAKEN!

MoonFox

Mar 17, 2015
this is crazy, I could make my map without a skybox, period, apparently certain glass can act as a lense, so the deep abyss that is black works...

MoonFox

Mar 17, 2015
coffee has now just kicked into effect, a few hours later... and sometimes I forget things...

MoonFox

Mar 17, 2015
this seems to be asking a redundancy, but I'm stumped on how to make brush paths. Ie, how do I want to make this seem reasonable and relevant. This is the case because some areas leading into the alternate entry routes feel scenic and not exactly all that relevant, when the main path is simply exist spawn, down the hall, not all the way, take a right, go down that hall, take a right, go forward and here you are, the capture room. You can see this and the enemy spawn from your own spawn, granted several layers of pressure resistant glass protects each spawn.

Jul 6, 2015
this seems to be asking a redundancy, but I'm stumped on how to make brush paths. Ie, how do I want to make this seem reasonable and relevant. This is the case because some areas leading into the alternate entry routes feel scenic and not exactly all that relevant, when the main path is simply exist spawn, down the hall, not all the way, take a right, go down that hall, take a right, go forward and here you are, the capture room. You can see this and the enemy spawn from your own spawn, granted several layers of pressure resistant glass protects each spawn.
Screenshots would help with us get a better idea of what your talking about, also is this a detailing question or layout?

MoonFox

Mar 17, 2015

MoonFox

Mar 17, 2015
I talked to Davekillerish, he's helped me rework some of the layout, I am going to be early tonight, so goodnight everybody, I'm so close to the skeletal release.