3 word story

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
The kiteracer fell into my well, together with a bell and my girlfriend from hell. Might as well be going to tell my friends farewell, isn't that swell? No-one can tell that this mat on which I've sat has a smell. OH WELL. Time to really yell, "O! Hell!" as eating an orange atop Mount Blorenge. While a monkey plays a funky space jam theme, Strawberries and Cream makes one scream as if in a bad dream.

"Oh wait! up!" That bait... STOP! Let the bass destroy your hearing when it drops, while it flops and then stops. DJ Mad Man had a van that he named CJ little van. This baby man was a fan of "Dan Ran", a one man with a pan. Suddenly ninjas entered and kidnapped the spy's fruit snacks, leaving him heaving while weaving a little suit for the Heavy Weapons buyer, insane! Amazing! Great deals at Saxton Hale Pancakes! When you buy a Sniper rifle,

UKCS-Alias

Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?
aa
Sep 8, 2008
The kiteracer fell into my well, together with a bell and my girlfriend from hell. Might as well be going to tell my friends farewell, isn't that swell? No-one can tell that this mat on which I've sat has a smell. OH WELL. Time to really yell, "O! Hell!" as eating an orange atop Mount Blorenge. While a monkey plays a funky space jam theme, Strawberries and Cream makes one scream as if in a bad dream.

"Oh wait! up!" That bait... STOP! Let the bass destroy your hearing when it drops, while it flops and then stops. DJ Mad Man had a van that he named CJ little van. This baby man was a fan of "Dan Ran", a one man with a pan. Suddenly ninjas entered and kidnapped the spy's fruit snacks, leaving him heaving while weaving a little suit for the Heavy Weapons buyer, insane! Amazing! Great deals at Saxton Hale Pancakes! When you buy a Sniper rifle, the rhyme breaks!

Kraken

Few more zeros and ones for the site to proccess
Dec 21, 2014
This time on Mann Co. Live: turns out that

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
This time on Mann Co. Live: turns out that Saxton Hale and Gray Mann are getting a divorce.

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
This time on Mann Co. Live: turns out that Saxton Hale and Gray Mann are getting a divorce. After many happy days of marriage

Bunbun

aa
May 18, 2014
This time on Mann Co. Live: turns out that Saxton Hale and Gray Mann are getting a divorce. After many happy days of marriage and pain, wow

Oct 6, 2008
This time on Mann Co. Live: turns out that Saxton Hale and Gray Mann are getting a divorce. After many happy days of marriage and pain, wow are they arguing! Wouldn't they have

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
This time on Mann Co. Live: turns out that Saxton Hale and Gray Mann are getting a divorce. After many happy days of marriage and pain, wow are they arguing! Wouldn't they have so much beer

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011
This time on Mann Co. Live: turns out that Saxton Hale and Gray Mann are getting a divorce. After many happy days of marriage and pain, wow are they arguing! Wouldn't they have so much beer if they had

chemelia

yndersn't
aa
May 11, 2014
This time on Mann Co. Live: turns out that Saxton Hale and Gray Mann are getting a divorce. After many happy days of marriage and pain, wow are they arguing! Wouldn't they have so much beer if they had harvested the souls

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
This time on Mann Co. Live: turns out that Saxton Hale and Gray Mann are getting a divorce. After many happy days of marriage and pain, wow are they arguing! Wouldn't they have so much beer if they had harvested the souls of the orphans?

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
This time on Mann Co. Live: turns out that Saxton Hale and Gray Mann are getting a divorce. After many happy days of marriage and pain, wow are they arguing! Wouldn't they have so much beer if they had harvested the souls of the orphans? Probably, I bet. Also, cacti invade