3 word story

Oct 6, 2008
This time on Mann Co. Live: turns out that Saxton Hale and Gray Mann are getting a divorce. After many happy days of marriage and pain, wow are they arguing! Wouldn't they have so much beer if they had harvested the souls of the orphans? Probably, I bet. Also, cacti invade North Korea riding Kim Jon Ill's

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
This time on Mann Co. Live: turns out that Saxton Hale and Gray Mann are getting a divorce. After many happy days of marriage and pain, wow are they arguing! Wouldn't they have so much beer if they had harvested the souls of the orphans? Probably, I bet. Also, cacti invade North Korea riding Kim Jon Ill's pink unicorn named

Uncuepa

aa
Oct 25, 2014
This time on Mann Co. Live: turns out that Saxton Hale and Gray Mann are getting a divorce. After many happy days of marriage and pain, wow are they arguing! Wouldn't they have so much beer if they had harvested the souls of the orphans? Probably, I bet. Also, cacti invade North Korea riding Kim Jon Ill's pink unicorn named Sadness and Oppression.

UKCS-Alias

Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?
aa
Sep 8, 2008
This time on Mann Co. Live: turns out that Saxton Hale and Gray Mann are getting a divorce. After many happy days of marriage and pain, wow are they arguing! Wouldn't they have so much beer if they had harvested the souls of the orphans? Probably, I bet. Also, cacti invade North Korea riding Kim Jon Ill's pink unicorn named Sadness and Oppression. Justin bieber however

Izotope

Sourcerer
aa
May 13, 2013
This time on Mann Co. Live: turns out that Saxton Hale and Gray Mann are getting a divorce. After many happy days of marriage and pain, wow are they arguing! Wouldn't they have so much beer if they had harvested the souls of the orphans? Probably, I bet. Also, cacti invade North Korea riding Kim Jon Ill's pink unicorn named Sadness and Oppression. Justin bieber however died of something

Kraken

Few more zeros and ones for the site to proccess
Dec 21, 2014
This time on Mann Co. Live: turns out that Saxton Hale and Gray Mann are getting a divorce. After many happy days of marriage and pain, wow are they arguing! Wouldn't they have so much beer if they had harvested the souls of the orphans? Probably, I bet. Also, cacti invade North Korea riding Kim Jon Ill's pink unicorn named Sadness and Oppression. Justin bieber however died of something that made him

radarhead

Basically? Kind of a Huge Mess
aa
Mar 6, 2013
This time on Mann Co. Live: turns out that Saxton Hale and Gray Mann are getting a divorce. After many happy days of marriage and pain, wow are they arguing! Wouldn't they have so much beer if they had harvested the souls of the orphans? Probably, I bet. Also, cacti invade North Korea riding Kim Jon Ill's pink unicorn named Sadness and Oppression. Justin Bieber however died of something that made him greasy and mopey.

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011
This time on Mann Co. Live: turns out that Saxton Hale and Gray Mann are getting a divorce. After many happy days of marriage and pain, wow are they arguing! Wouldn't they have so much beer if they had harvested the souls of the orphans? Probably, I bet. Also, cacti invade North Korea riding Kim Jon Ill's pink unicorn named Sadness and Oppression. Justin Bieber however died of something that made him greasy and mopey. Nobody noticed the

Izotope

Sourcerer
aa
May 13, 2013
This time on Mann Co. Live: turns out that Saxton Hale and Gray Mann are getting a divorce. After many happy days of marriage and pain, wow are they arguing! Wouldn't they have so much beer if they had harvested the souls of the orphans? Probably, I bet. Also, cacti invade North Korea riding Kim Jon Ill's pink unicorn named Sadness and Oppression. Justin Bieber however died of something that made him greasy and mopey. Nobody noticed the scent of disappointment

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
This time on Mann Co. Live: turns out that Saxton Hale and Gray Mann are getting a divorce. After many happy days of marriage and pain, wow are they arguing! Wouldn't they have so much beer if they had harvested the souls of the orphans? Probably, I bet. Also, cacti invade North Korea riding Kim Jon Ill's pink unicorn named Sadness and Oppression. Justin Bieber however died of something that made him greasy and mopey. Nobody noticed the scent of disappointment emanating from his

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
This time on Mann Co. Live: turns out that Saxton Hale and Gray Mann are getting a divorce. After many happy days of marriage and pain, wow are they arguing! Wouldn't they have so much beer if they had harvested the souls of the orphans? Probably, I bet. Also, cacti invade North Korea riding Kim Jon Ill's pink unicorn named Sadness and Oppression. Justin Bieber however died of something that made him greasy and mopey. Nobody noticed the scent of disappointment emanating from his baby head as

UKCS-Alias

Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?
aa
Sep 8, 2008
This time on Mann Co. Live: turns out that Saxton Hale and Gray Mann are getting a divorce. After many happy days of marriage and pain, wow are they arguing! Wouldn't they have so much beer if they had harvested the souls of the orphans? Probably, I bet. Also, cacti invade North Korea riding Kim Jon Ill's pink unicorn named Sadness and Oppression. Justin Bieber however died of something that made him greasy and mopey. Nobody noticed the scent of disappointment emanating from his baby head as scientists already ensured

radarhead

aa
Mar 6, 2013
This time on Mann Co. Live: turns out that Saxton Hale and Gray Mann are getting a divorce. After many happy days of marriage and pain, wow are they arguing! Wouldn't they have so much beer if they had harvested the souls of the orphans? Probably, I bet. Also, cacti invade North Korea riding Kim Jon Ill's pink unicorn named Sadness and Oppression. Justin Bieber however died of something that made him greasy and mopey. Nobody noticed the scent of disappointment emanating from his baby head as scientists already ensured his quick and

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011
This time on Mann Co. Live: turns out that Saxton Hale and Gray Mann are getting a divorce. After many happy days of marriage and pain, wow are they arguing! Wouldn't they have so much beer if they had harvested the souls of the orphans? Probably, I bet. Also, cacti invade North Korea riding Kim Jon Ill's pink unicorn named Sadness and Oppression. Justin Bieber however died of something that made him greasy and mopey. Nobody noticed the scent of disappointment emanating from his baby head as scientists already ensured his quick and merciful demise. Fortunately,

Izotope

Sourcerer
aa
May 13, 2013
This time on Mann Co. Live: turns out that Saxton Hale and Gray Mann are getting a divorce. After many happy days of marriage and pain, wow are they arguing! Wouldn't they have so much beer if they had harvested the souls of the orphans? Probably, I bet. Also, cacti invade North Korea riding Kim Jon Ill's pink unicorn named Sadness and Oppression. Justin Bieber however died of something that made him greasy and mopey. Nobody noticed the scent of disappointment emanating from his baby head as scientists already ensured his quick and merciful demise. Fortunately, it was painful

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
This time on Mann Co. Live: turns out that Saxton Hale and Gray Mann are getting a divorce. After many happy days of marriage and pain, wow are they arguing! Wouldn't they have so much beer if they had harvested the souls of the orphans? Probably, I bet. Also, cacti invade North Korea riding Kim Jon Ill's pink unicorn named Sadness and Oppression. Justin Bieber however died of something that made him greasy and mopey. Nobody noticed the scent of disappointment emanating from his baby head as scientists already ensured his quick and merciful demise. Fortunately, it was painful as a train

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
This time on Mann Co. Live: turns out that Saxton Hale and Gray Mann are getting a divorce. After many happy days of marriage and pain, wow are they arguing! Wouldn't they have so much beer if they had harvested the souls of the orphans? Probably, I bet. Also, cacti invade North Korea riding Kim Jon Ill's pink unicorn named Sadness and Oppression. Justin Bieber however died of something that made him greasy and mopey. Nobody noticed the scent of disappointment emanating from his baby head as scientists already ensured his quick and merciful demise. Fortunately, it was painful, as a train ran over his

radarhead

aa
Mar 6, 2013
This time on Mann Co. Live: turns out that Saxton Hale and Gray Mann are getting a divorce. After many happy days of marriage and pain, wow are they arguing! Wouldn't they have so much beer if they had harvested the souls of the orphans? Probably, I bet. Also, cacti invade North Korea riding Kim Jon Ill's pink unicorn named Sadness and Oppression. Justin Bieber however died of something that made him greasy and mopey. Nobody noticed the scent of disappointment emanating from his baby head as scientists already ensured his quick and merciful demise. Fortunately, it was painful, as a train ran over his slimy, ruined body

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
This time on Mann Co. Live: turns out that Saxton Hale and Gray Mann are getting a divorce. After many happy days of marriage and pain, wow are they arguing! Wouldn't they have so much beer if they had harvested the souls of the orphans? Probably, I bet. Also, cacti invade North Korea riding Kim Jon Ill's pink unicorn named Sadness and Oppression. Justin Bieber however died of something that made him greasy and mopey. Nobody noticed the scent of disappointment emanating from his baby head as scientists already ensured his quick and merciful demise. Fortunately, it was painful, as a train ran over his slimy, ruined body.

Also today: steam-powered

norfolk

aa
Jan 18, 2014
This time on Mann Co. Live: turns out that Saxton Hale and Gray Mann are getting a divorce. After many happy days of marriage and pain, wow are they arguing! Wouldn't they have so much beer if they had harvested the souls of the orphans? Probably, I bet. Also, cacti invade North Korea riding Kim Jon Ill's pink unicorn named Sadness and Oppression. Justin Bieber however died of something that made him greasy and mopey. Nobody noticed the scent of disappointment emanating from his baby head as scientists already ensured his quick and merciful demise. Fortunately, it was painful, as a train ran over his slimy, ruined body.

Also today: steam-powered polar bears are