3 word story

UKCS-Alias

Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?
aa
Sep 8, 2008
The kiteracer fell into my well, together with a bell and my girlfriend from hell. Might as well be going to tell my friends farewell, isn't that swell? No-one can tell that this mat on which I've sat has a smell. OH WELL. Time to really yell, "O! Hell!" as eating an orange atop Mount Blorenge. While a monkey plays a funky space jam theme, ... Strawberries and Cream makes one scream as if in a bad dream.

"Oh wait! up!" That bait... STOP! Let the bass destroy your hearing when it drops, while it flops and then stops. DJ Mad Man

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
The kiteracer fell into my well, together with a bell and my girlfriend from hell. Might as well be going to tell my friends farewell, isn't that swell? No-one can tell that this mat on which I've sat has a smell. OH WELL. Time to really yell, "O! Hell!" as eating an orange atop Mount Blorenge. While a monkey plays a funky space jam theme, ... Strawberries and Cream makes one scream as if in a bad dream.

"Oh wait! up!" That bait... STOP! Let the bass destroy your hearing when it drops, while it flops and then stops. DJ Mad Man had a van

radarhead

Basically? Kind of a Huge Mess
aa
Mar 6, 2013

"Oh wait! up!" That bait... STOP! Let the bass destroy your hearing when it drops, while it flops and then stops. DJ Mad Man had a van that he named

Another Bad Pun

In the shadows, he saw four eyes lit by fire
aa
Jan 15, 2011

"Oh wait! up!" That bait... STOP! Let the bass destroy your hearing when it drops, while it flops and then stops. DJ Mad Man had a van that he named CJ little van.

Last edited:

radarhead

aa
Mar 6, 2013

"Oh wait! up!" That bait... STOP! Let the bass destroy your hearing when it drops, while it flops and then stops. DJ Mad Man had a van that he named CJ little van. This baby man

Bunbun

aa
May 18, 2014

"Oh wait! up!" That bait... STOP! Let the bass destroy your hearing when it drops, while it flops and then stops. DJ Mad Man had a van that he named CJ little van. This baby man was a fan

Izotope

Sourcerer
aa
May 13, 2013

"Oh wait! up!" That bait... STOP! Let the bass destroy your hearing when it drops, while it flops and then stops. DJ Mad Man had a van that he named CJ little van. This baby man was a fan of "Dan Ran",

radarhead

aa
Mar 6, 2013

"Oh wait! up!" That bait... STOP! Let the bass destroy your hearing when it drops, while it flops and then stops. DJ Mad Man had a van that he named CJ little van. This baby man was a fan of "Dan Ran", a one man

Kraken

Few more zeros and ones for the site to proccess
Dec 21, 2014

"Oh wait! up!" That bait... STOP! Let the bass destroy your hearing when it drops, while it flops and then stops. DJ Mad Man had a van that he named CJ little van. This baby man was a fan of "Dan Ran", a one man with a pan

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

"Oh wait! up!" That bait... STOP! Let the bass destroy your hearing when it drops, while it flops and then stops. DJ Mad Man had a van that he named CJ little van. This baby man was a fan of "Dan Ran", a one man with a pan. Suddenly ninjas entered

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
The kiteracer fell into my well, together with a bell and my girlfriend from hell. Might as well be going to tell my friends farewell, isn't that swell? No-one can tell that this mat on which I've sat has a smell. OH WELL. Time to really yell, "O! Hell!" as eating an orange atop Mount Blorenge. While a monkey plays a funky space jam theme, Strawberries and Cream makes one scream as if in a bad dream.

"Oh wait! up!" That bait... STOP! Let the bass destroy your hearing when it drops, while it flops and then stops. DJ Mad Man had a van that he named CJ little van. This baby man was a fan of "Dan Ran", a one man with a pan. Suddenly ninjas entered and kidnapped the

Bunbun

aa
May 18, 2014
The kiteracer fell into my well, together with a bell and my girlfriend from hell. Might as well be going to tell my friends farewell, isn't that swell? No-one can tell that this mat on which I've sat has a smell. OH WELL. Time to really yell, "O! Hell!" as eating an orange atop Mount Blorenge. While a monkey plays a funky space jam theme, Strawberries and Cream makes one scream as if in a bad dream.

"Oh wait! up!" That bait... STOP! Let the bass destroy your hearing when it drops, while it flops and then stops. DJ Mad Man had a van that he named CJ little van. This baby man was a fan of "Dan Ran", a one man with a pan. Suddenly ninjas entered and kidnapped the spy's fruit snacks

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011

"Oh wait! up!" That bait... STOP! Let the bass destroy your hearing when it drops, while it flops and then stops. DJ Mad Man had a van that he named CJ little van. This baby man was a fan of "Dan Ran", a one man with a pan. Suddenly ninjas entered and kidnapped the spy's fruit snacks, leaving him a

Oct 6, 2008

"Oh wait! up!" That bait... STOP! Let the bass destroy your hearing when it drops, while it flops and then stops. DJ Mad Man had a van that he named CJ little van. This baby man was a fan of "Dan Ran", a one man with a pan. Suddenly ninjas entered and kidnapped the spy's fruit snacks, leaving him a heaving while weaving

radarhead

aa
Mar 6, 2013

"Oh wait! up!" That bait... STOP! Let the bass destroy your hearing when it drops, while it flops and then stops. DJ Mad Man had a van that he named CJ little van. This baby man was a fan of "Dan Ran", a one man with a pan. Suddenly ninjas entered and kidnapped the spy's fruit snacks, leaving him heaving while weaving a little suit for

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

"Oh wait! up!" That bait... STOP! Let the bass destroy your hearing when it drops, while it flops and then stops. DJ Mad Man had a van that he named CJ little van. This baby man was a fan of "Dan Ran", a one man with a pan. Suddenly ninjas entered and kidnapped the spy's fruit snacks, leaving him heaving while weaving a little suit for the Heavy Weapons

Bunbun

aa
May 18, 2014

"Oh wait! up!" That bait... STOP! Let the bass destroy your hearing when it drops, while it flops and then stops. DJ Mad Man had a van that he named CJ little van. This baby man was a fan of "Dan Ran", a one man with a pan. Suddenly ninjas entered and kidnapped the spy's fruit snacks, leaving him heaving while weaving a little suit for the Heavy Weapons buyer, insane! amazing!

radarhead

aa
Mar 6, 2013

"Oh wait! up!" That bait... STOP! Let the bass destroy your hearing when it drops, while it flops and then stops. DJ Mad Man had a van that he named CJ little van. This baby man was a fan of "Dan Ran", a one man with a pan. Suddenly ninjas entered and kidnapped the spy's fruit snacks, leaving him heaving while weaving a little suit for the Heavy Weapons buyer, insane! Amazing! Great deals at

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

"Oh wait! up!" That bait... STOP! Let the bass destroy your hearing when it drops, while it flops and then stops. DJ Mad Man had a van that he named CJ little van. This baby man was a fan of "Dan Ran", a one man with a pan. Suddenly ninjas entered and kidnapped the spy's fruit snacks, leaving him heaving while weaving a little suit for the Heavy Weapons buyer, insane! Amazing! Great deals at Saxton Hale Pancakes!

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011

"Oh wait! up!" That bait... STOP! Let the bass destroy your hearing when it drops, while it flops and then stops. DJ Mad Man had a van that he named CJ little van. This baby man was a fan of "Dan Ran", a one man with a pan. Suddenly ninjas entered and kidnapped the spy's fruit snacks, leaving him heaving while weaving a little suit for the Heavy Weapons buyer, insane! Amazing! Great deals at Saxton Hale Pancakes! When you buy