Muddy

Muddy
aa
Sep 5, 2014
Last edited:

Nathan

L1: Registered
Jun 17, 2016
What's the problem? Do Linux Server get a problem with my map when the name on the Map-Page is in capital letters but the filename is in lower letters?

Muddy

Muddy
aa
Sep 5, 2014
The problem is that your map's file name has a capital letter in it, and Linux sees capital letters and lower-case letters as two different things (whereas Windows and OS X don't), which can cause file mismatches.

Nathan

L1: Registered
Jun 17, 2016
I changed the 'I' in Improvised and forgot to change the 'A'... -.-
well saw it and I will change it...

ExtraCheesyPie

L420: High Member
Jan 29, 2015
jess h christ that's a lot of maps

Muddy

Muddy
aa
Sep 5, 2014
Turns out we couldn't get through very many. Between the gameday starting to die while we were only at cp_keylogger, Sourcemod being busted - meaning I couldn't use any admin commands, meaning I had to constantly pester members of staff to do the commands for me - and me being really sodding tired and having plans tomorrow, safe to say this hasn't been a very successful gameday.

Next chance I get, I'll run the rest of the gameday maps in another event - watch this space.

MegapiemanPHD

Doctorate in Deliciousness
aa
Mar 31, 2012
Turns out we couldn't get through very many. Between the gameday starting to die while we were only at cp_keylogger, Sourcemod being busted - meaning I couldn't use any admin commands, meaning I had to constantly pester members of staff to do the commands for me - and me being really sodding tired and having plans tomorrow, safe to say this hasn't been a very successful gameday.

Next chance I get, I'll run the rest of the gameday maps in another event - watch this space.
Thanks for the update and thanks for doing the gameday even though you where very tired.

The Letter Before A

Cool Idiot
Jul 15, 2016

Yrr

An Actual Deer
aa
Sep 20, 2015
this gameday already passed, it was on the 5th and its the 10th already