Trainsawlaser

KotH Trainsawlaser RC2

dildoughy

L1: Registered
Dec 19, 2015
(BTW, I honestly think I hear a new line of dialogue literally every time I play this. The experience is never predictable or the same, and nobody can figure out if it's randomized or triggered by something. When the rainbow-saw-laser God appears, all our players are genuinely in awe (and end up getting crushed or zapped very quickly).

Startacker!

WANT ME TO BE REAL? MAKE ME.
aa
Jun 15, 2013
how do i get the map to let me play?
If you download it from here, open the .zip and move the .bsp to your maps folder. Then create a server from the play menu and select it from the maps list.

Da Spud Lord

Occasionally I make maps
aa
Mar 23, 2017

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
This is a crime against humanity.

But I don't mind that much.

Every time I see this thread in the "Recent Threads", I get a glimmer of hope. Although it's highly unlikely, did Crash update the map? If he did, what did he do? That thought keeps bouncing around and around in my head, and I just get more and more excited. Sometimes I even convince myself that he did update it.

Then, in a furious burst of anti-climaxivity, I see it's yet another one of those "choo choo ha ha" or "this is terrible i love it" posts.

I shed a tear, for what could've been.

Capture.PNG

RevolutionTeam

L4: Comfortable Member
May 19, 2019
Finally, I found the sacred map!

It took me messing around with the threads, but I have finally arrived on my pilgrimage-

What? I have to leave some interesting feedback? Oh, yeah.

Well... Is map. Is nice. No more.