Trainsawlaser

KotH Trainsawlaser RC2

worMatty

Repacking Evangelist
aa
Jul 22, 2014
Oh that's so annoying. Thank goodness for Ctrl+B.

Crash

func_nerd
aa
Mar 1, 2010
Updated!
Downloads in OP.

Changelog:
-Added a plethora of particles created by FissionMetroid101
-Added grinder/ banana hazard behind mid-laser
-Moved a few trains around because fuck you, players (this does not include the one right out side of spawn, lol)
-Fixed audio bug that has been bothering me for a year, yaaayyyy!
-Added contest overlay for Old Man Jenkins
-Added two new voice lines provided by mysel-- I mean Muselk
-Adjusted material usage because it sounded like fun
-Reduced entity count from 1374 to 1344!

Kube

Not the correct way to make lasagna
aa
Aug 31, 2014
Wow, big news for you!

We know you're Muselk, Crash. Stop denying it in chat yet doing these cheap endorsements for your mapping alias.

Last edited:

Crash

func_nerd
aa
Mar 1, 2010
Oh yeah I forgot:
Choo1.png

Lucy1.png

Kilgore1.png

Not sure if these would work, but it's what I've got...

Last edited:

Dr. Scaphandre

L1: Registered
Jun 13, 2015
One more thing I wanted help with. I can't get a proper overview shot of the map due to the train rain entities and Lucy being set above the map. You think you could help with that too, because the current overview shot is from an old version and the guy forgot to disable his Hud when he took the shot.

Thanks again for all the assistance so far by the way.

dildoughy

L1: Registered
Dec 19, 2015
One of the most popular end-of-the-day, done-with-serious-maps requests, Trainsawlaser actually usually ends up invigorating everyone. By now all of you are probably familiar with how the map looks/works, so I'll just leave this here...one of our admins ended up falling under or outside of the map and discovered a beautiful mini-train-peppered wasteland with a Stonehenge circle in the middle. (Ignore the stupid dialogue: http://www.twitch.tv/dildoughy/v/30745034)

Visit our server and ask an admin to switch to Trainsawlaser (or Windmilltrainsaw!) at the end of the current match. We also run Trainsawlaser Pro from time to time but somehow we don't like it as much.

I LOVE using pyro compression blast to throw people around into hazards, though I usually end up dying shortly thereafter myself.

Server IP: doughpalace.game.nfoservers.com:27015