The Last Stand! A Community Made Update

biskuu

L2: Junior Member
Oct 25, 2014
I didn't know there were other Greeks beside me that are into mapping, pretty interesting.
Just wanted to say that we just had a similar medieval community update and you might want to find something different or just continue doing what you like and let anyone who want to participate do so.

Jul 6, 2015
TheLastStand.jpeg

Heres the base SFM.

Billo

aa
Feb 8, 2016
Look Guys The Thing Is We had The Same Idea With The Guys Who Made The Workshope update (sorry i dont remember The Name Correctly)
But 3 weeks After We Started Working On This Update We Saw A new Medieval Update.
We Said We Will Finish This Project And Lets See How It Goes. Also Its our First Try to make A Content For Valve So Yea...
The Point Of This Update is To Bring Back The Medieval Mode And Even Add Some New Maps For the Players To Enjoy!
Thats Everything We Got To Say but We Are Working On Another Update And I Am Sure you Are Going to Like it.
Thanks For your Time And Have A Great Day

iiboharz

eternally tired
aa
Nov 5, 2014
You should probably stop capitalising the first letter of every word you type, it makes it incredibly hard to read.

I agree with LeSwordfish tho, maybe try tackling something smaller before taking on something of this scale?

LeSwordfish

semi-trained quasi-professional
aa
Aug 8, 2010
The other updates make it look easy, I get that, but that's because they're made by experts at the top of their game. You guys are just way less experienced - with everything! Including SFM, photoshop, web design and hosting, and even just the social rules of this sort of thing - you can't use other people's stuff without asking them! That is not acceptable, and 100% means this update CANNOT go official - to do so would be breaking the law.

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
You should probably stop capitalising the first letter of every word you type, it makes it incredibly hard to read.
Or like you're mockingly assigning a title to something.

LeSwordfish

semi-trained quasi-professional
aa
Aug 8, 2010
Or like you're mockingly assigning a title to something.

Look Guys The Thing Is We had The Same Idea With The Guys Who Made The Workshope update (sorry i dont remember The Name Correctly) But 3 weeks After We Started Working On This Update We Saw A new Medieval Update. We Said We Will Finish This Project And Lets See How It Goes. Also Its our First Try to make A Content For Valve So Yea... The Point Of This Update is To Bring Back The Medieval Mode And Even Add Some New Maps For the Players To Enjoy! Thats Everything We Got To Say but We Are Working On Another Update And I Am Sure you Are Going to Like it. Thanks For your Time And Have A Great Day
by Fall Out Boy