TF2Maps Graphics Worm

Vincent

&#128296 Grandmaster Lizard Wizard Jedi &#128296
aa
Sep 5, 2009
I have a bad case of pink eye or whatever it is and my vision is blurry, my eyes are swollen,, and I look asian. I have to squint to read text while my face is right next to the screen

aaaaaaa it will be a while

Well at least you have three days to recover and draw. Also, I heard you can get pink eye by farting on a pillow and sleeping on it.. So what happens if someone queefs on a pillow and you sleep on it..?

TMP

Ancient Pyro Main
aa
Aug 11, 2008
I has cool graphic style can I give it a shot after Ayesdef? :D

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
Gee, thanks for the god awful textured gradient fuber. That's a real pain in the arse to transition from.

Unless i just tag on a completely irrelevent scheme next to it i can't transition from that. Looks like i'm gonna have to break the worm.

graphics_worm_grazr.png

Last edited:

grazr

aa
Mar 4, 2008
Someone should really use fubar's spare bit and link it to grazr's, since grazr hasn't linked his in.

graphics_worm_grazr2.png

:I

You guys really need to think about the next tile and how the next person can use it. Though everyone else has been pretty considerate in that regard. Leaving people with non-linear, textured gradients is a nightmare to align. You spend less time being creative and more time pain stakingly aligning gradients at a seem you can't blur on one side through trial and error. Which isn't fun.

Last edited:

Ravidge

Grand Vizier
aa
May 14, 2008
The blending part is the most fun in my opinion, I love the challenge, and taking over from someone else. We talked in chat about it, and somehow or another I went and made a transition piece between fubars and yours. It was mostly a "I'm bored with nothing to do" kind of work, I didn't expect it to be added to the worm but it seems Aly liked it enough for that.

I don't really care if mine stays or not now that you've made a new one. I leave that decision entirely to Aly and you.

grazr

aa
Mar 4, 2008
Well it's probably fairer that my new one goes in otherwise i'm hogging a lot of space without a transition.

gradients can be fun but i really didn't want to spend my evening touching up a seem, i wanted to spend my time doing cool stuff. I imagine most people spent their time on the actual image whilst 2 thirds of my time was spent making sure the tiles aligned at the seem after i added the illustrations. It wound me up, but mostly because i'm a perfectionsist, but lets move on.

Last edited:

EArkham

Necromancer
aa
Aug 14, 2009
I'm in, too. Just PM me whenever my turn comes up; I don't care who I go after.

Ravidge

Grand Vizier
aa
May 14, 2008
It's right there in the OP.

big letter link above the participant table.