aa
Aug 11, 2008
I can't find my tablet pen, wtf.

Super, go. I relinquish my spot because I CAN'T DO FADE ART WITH A MOUSE

RavenStryker

Former Alias: †Blade†/Xi.Cynx
aa
Nov 25, 2008
I agree with you here, the transitions I have not really been impressed with, there is just a smidgen of what the other picture ended in and the whole theme completely changes. I am kind of wondering if people are fully understanding the whole image transitioning effect.

EDIT: By the Way, sign me up, I'm down for this! =D

WastedMeerkat

L3: Member
Aug 15, 2009
Our transitions could be more interesting. Right now it's like "well there's an orange background and a tree AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT"

Well gee Jonah, WHY DON'T YOU SET US AN EXAMPLE?! *nudge nudge*

RavenStryker

Former Alias: †Blade†/Xi.Cynx
aa
Nov 25, 2008
e28VI.png

Sorry, I was bored and just thought I would capitalize on this, I won't cut in line again. =P, how you are up jonah :)
But keep my current place cause I will definitely do another one here once a few other people submit theirs.

Last edited:

Steff0o

L6: Sharp Member
May 31, 2009
Sign me up too :)

jpr

aa
Feb 1, 2009
Sorry, there was a storm around here the night between sunday and monday, and the internet stopped working, as did tv and water. Some people lost power completely, I didn't, but for some retarded reason we still couldn't have our internet back before everyone had their power back. So yeah, that didn't happen until yesterday.
I'll get on it (?)

Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
Alright then, that's fine then :) Decide whether you want to go before blade, or after him then, as it's your spot

Last edited: