TF2Maps Graphics Worm

EArkham

Necromancer
aa
Aug 14, 2009
Kinda lost sight of what my goal was, so finally said the hell with it as I have other things to do today.

graphics_worm02.png

Last edited:

jpr

aa
Feb 1, 2009
What, is it my turn? I did ask for another turn but no one told me I could do it :0

edit: oh, there it is in the first post. dumb dumb dumb

someone else can take my turn

Last edited:

EArkham

Necromancer
aa
Aug 14, 2009
Hee!

The white lines near the bottom should be simple. The blue lines, just colour match and then add an inner drop shadow.

The hazy glass/ice, just match the background colours, then add a layer and speckle on white with one of the default texture brushes. Or use the clone brush. Or cut out that section, flip it horizontal, and line it up then put your stuff on top of that.

Or... or I could tweak it and reupload, cause I kinda screwed up the transition on the black side anyway (you can see it in WastedMeercat's sample).

Also, whatever piece ends up being last should match to the left side of Aly's original piece. Then we can use a little javascript so that we can endlessly loop through the images.

EArkham

Necromancer
aa
Aug 14, 2009
Alrighty, transistion cheat sheet for mine right here. PSD format, 800x600 (expectation that you'd scale it down to 600x450 later on), everything is on a different layer.

It's only matching the seam, so if you want to extend or change the patterns that's going to be up to you.

Ravidge

Grand Vizier
aa
May 14, 2008
graphics_worm_ravidge_3.png

A Boojum Snark

Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado
aa
Nov 2, 2007
Oh, now I see why I didn't see it when I looked. I was looking for the link text color... but apparently bold overrides that. Shame on Garbageman for doing that! (I think he was the one that made the skin?)

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
Love it so far all!