Territorial Control Domination Gamemode Logic Prefab

Territorial Control Domination Gamemode Logic Prefab v02fix

Jan 20, 2019
Emil_Rusboi submitted a new resource:

Territorial Control Domination gamemode prefab - As seen in cp_Caper

This is a gamemode prefab from cp_caper, Territorial Control Domination map.

Information

In this gamemode one of the team must capture all 3 control points in order to win. At the start, 2 random points are selected for each team and the 3rd selected neutral. Capping a control point grants team a new respawn room, allowing them to attack enemy from 2 directions. Teams constantly contest the control points...

Read more about this resource...

Aulli

L4: Comfortable Member
Jul 28, 2012
I think I've found a mistake in the logic, I think the 'RedA_relayskins' relay is set to only trigger once by accident.
1670731996129.png

Jan 20, 2019

14bit

L14: Bit Member
aa
Oct 5, 2014
I have found an issue with the prefab!

The game_forcerespawn entity named "forcespawn" is incorrectly grouped into the "respawnOnCap" visgroup, meaning the forcerespawn at the start of each round to get players into their correct spawns never happens if you try to hide the visgroup to disable teams spawning on capture.

You can fix this by removing that one entity from the visgroup before you disable it.

Jan 20, 2019
Emil_Rusboi updated Territorial Control Domination Gamemode Logic Prefab with a new update entry:

Fixes

• Fixed game_forcerespawn "forcerespawn" entity being included in the RespawnOnCap group, which previously prevented respawn of players into correct respawn rooms on round start if RespawnOnCap group was disabled (thanks @14bit !)
  • Fixed A team_control_point having additional RED forcerespawn output when A trigger_capture_area already had one (and it wasn't present on the C or B control point)

Read the rest of this update entry...