Shoreleave

PL Shoreleave RC2

• This map is featured! Our best maps, all together in one place for your viewing pleasure.

Illius

L2: Junior Member
Mar 27, 2016
Hahah, alright. Like I said, figured they were found. Well, hopefully it goes well (I wouldn't mind seeing that).

Also I don't know if it's intended or not but most classes can get into the BLU second spawn (After capping on the Bridge). It looks like it was partially intended but it just far enough that it may not be.

Sep 10, 2015
I found a bug with one of the rocks near the first blue spawn. An engineer can almost completely conceal a teleporter.

84974023f0380d3cd287d72a7863df17.jpg

Crash

func_nerd
aa
Mar 1, 2010

Crash

func_nerd
aa
Mar 1, 2010
How about right now?

A5 May 27th 2016:
Recreated majority of blu's first spawn, and retooled opening area
Widened last, opening up the pit more on one side of the capture, making defenders more vulnerable to it
Widened attacker flank route doorway next to final cap
Added minor new route just past first capture in what is now the bakery, opens after first cap
Adjusted cover slightly looking down from balcony above bakery
Broke some stuff I'm sure

Read the rest of this update entry...

Crash

func_nerd
aa
Mar 1, 2010
Tiny baby update!

Changelog:
Fixed missing respawn room triggers
Fixed a jump that was a tiny bit too high
Fixed a displacement seam
Something else I don't remember

Read the rest of this update entry...

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
Yep, he certainly did release an update to a map and a video changelog for it.

Lykrast

L1: Registered
May 18, 2016
I don't have a video/screenshot, but the 2 one way doors right next to eachother near last (iirc) can be opened from the other side by hugging them enough.

Crash

func_nerd
aa
Mar 1, 2010
Yeeeeeaaahh. Those doors have been the bane of this maps existence since I put them there. I moved them one Hammer unit in and they started doing that. But before I did that they were occasionally trapping players. Siiiigh.

theatreTECHIE

Yet another Techie for the net...
aa
Jun 19, 2015
When one way doors have been annoying to me, I've split up the starttouch -> open door and endtouch -> close door into separate triggers and made the starttouch trigger smaller than the endtouch trigger (so the endtouch trigger extends all the way through the door, and the starttouch trigger doesn't even go into the door.

RataDeOrdenador

L5: Dapper Member
Oct 12, 2015
prepup_a5? A5?

I was not prepared for this! The world is doomed! DOOMED I SAID!

Changes are fine,I guess. Last needed that area to be bigger,and BLU really needed that spawnroom change. Soooo looking forward to it. o3o

Crash

func_nerd
aa
Mar 1, 2010
When one way doors have been annoying to me, I've split up the starttouch -> open door and endtouch -> close door into separate triggers and made the starttouch trigger smaller than the endtouch trigger (so the endtouch trigger extends all the way through the door, and the starttouch trigger doesn't even go into the door.

Fookin genius! I'll look into doing that for the next release.