Cool forums bro

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
Wow, going back to that theme...my eyes hurt from the brightness!

/me curls up in the dark where he belongs
indeed.

also note, that theme wont be supported anymore. errors/breaking will not be fixed on the old theme, i will make it available for choosing though.

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
Where my Steam profile box, at, yo?

RavenStryker

Former Alias: †Blade†/Xi.Cynx
aa
Nov 25, 2008
It's there... CTRL+f5 to hard refresh in case it's not there for some reason. but i see it perfectly.

J4CK8

L11: Posh Member
Mar 4, 2009
I think the profile box looks really ugly when the user is in game (when it's white) Makes it look broken to me.

Harribo

aa
Nov 1, 2009
Just tried to download ABS's Mapping pack and all i got was this TF2 symbol going round and round:
loading.jpg

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
It's there... CTRL+f5 to hard refresh in case it's not there for some reason. but i see it perfectly.

That did it, somehow. And then, by last night it was gone again, with just a dark gray box in its place that gets lighter when I mouse over it.

StickZer0

💙💙💃💙💙
aa
Nov 25, 2008
I'm starting to really dislike the fact that when you click on a picture, even if you click to open it in a new tab, it will just fill the middle of the page. It's really offputting when I want to look at or load multiple pictures at once and read the text at the same time.

Plus for general picture viewing it's offputting as it doesn't fit my screen usually, and since it's not opened the picture in a standalone tab, it's not resizing it.

So is there a way to make pictures open in a new tab if middle mouse clicked, like every other link does?

Gadget

aa
Mar 10, 2008
I'm starting to really dislike the fact that when you click on a picture, even if you click to open it in a new tab, it will just fill the middle of the page. It's really offputting when I want to look at or load multiple pictures at once and read the text at the same time.

Plus for general picture viewing it's offputting as it doesn't fit my screen usually, and since it's not opened the picture in a standalone tab, it's not resizing it.

So is there a way to make pictures open in a new tab if middle mouse clicked, like every other link does?

The image resizing and lightbox plugin will be rewritten from scratch because right now those two plugins interfere with each other but I'm currently working on some other stuff (fixes) so you'll have to be patient for another week or two I guess.

Acumen

Annoyer
aa
Jun 11, 2009
Will the "view signature" thing stay as it is, or will there be an option where every single signature will be visible right from the start ?
Am I the only one thinking this is kinda destroying the purpose of a signature at all..

Oh and that's what i meant with the avatar section being in a different background color to make it easier to read the forum posts:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm annoying. I know.

RavenStryker

aa
Nov 25, 2008
Acumen, the avatar coumn and the post column are different colors

The avatar section is: #222020
and the post coumn is: #272626

I think you just needa better monitor bro. =P
There is a clear distrinction between the two.

As for the lightbox, I would like to have the option to have it show up in there is fullscreen if possible ot 100% zoom. From other websites that I have seen the lightbox feature usually only works on images that have been used as attachments while other images that weren't attached just open up in a normal new window/tab.

@grazr - I don't see what you are seeing, looks to me like everything is lining up good. Unless it has been fixed since you posted.

EDIT: also, how come you signature is always showing after you make a post but when you refresh the page it goes hidden? I think it would be a good option to add the following to signature options.

• Hide All(default)
• Show Yours
• Show All

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
@grazr - I don't see what you are seeing, looks to me like everything is lining up good. Unless it has been fixed since you posted.

Nope, they thanks and posts still arn't alligned: Link.

@ Blade, re-iterating Little, the poster stats' colour changed after Acumen's post.

Last edited:

RavenStryker

aa
Nov 25, 2008
o0o0o, what browser are you using? That could help him narrow that little thing out, I'm using firefox, and this is how it looks for me. - link