Cool forums bro

StickZer0

💙💙💃💙💙
aa
Nov 25, 2008
If you are not a donator, you can turn signatures on and off, if they are on they are collapsed

Made no sense to me, I took it to mean that new members had signatures collapsed and therefore had to click "View signature" by default. Which is still what that seems to be saying to me.

Edited my other post to save (some) embarrassment, which won't work as Drp quoted me ;)

A Boojum Snark

Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado
aa
Nov 2, 2007
The blueprint links are still a little confusing to me when I "reach" for them. Not sure why, they might just blend into the image too much. or maybe because they are split into two lines, both with underline? I dunno...

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
You're too cool for veep and need to be moderated in case you cause a coolness meltdown.

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
Server Mod usergroup needs moderator approval to make a new thread in VIP :(

I've brought this up about 5 times, just DrP will start talking about something else with the forums and runs off.

We also still have ads... DrP said something about changing the mods usergroup which would fix that, but i guess that didn't include us after all...

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
I've brought this up about 5 times, just DrP will start talking about something else with the forums and runs off.

We also still have ads... DrP said something about changing the mods usergroup which would fix that, but i guess that didn't include us after all...
first time ive heard of it... and i overlooked the ads thing. sorry?

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
LIES. I've spoken to you 3 times on it and mentioned it on the boards twice. I'd go looking for the posts but the important thing is that hopefully you remember it this time ;) we're missing out on some awesome spam topics :(

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
You can't? I can delete any of my posts by clicking Edit, then Delete.