WiP in WiP, post your screenshots!

• If you're asking a question make sure to set the thread type to be a question!

FunkEdge

L3: Member
Jan 14, 2017
Nearly ready for A1 testing, just need to sort that lighting glitch
20190228195113_1.jpg

FGD5

aa
Jul 18, 2016
Next London themed vehicle, the transit van

van2.png

With a MSPaint paint-over to show what needs adding either on the model or texture later on.

Mattie

L2: Junior Member
Jul 28, 2018
Another style test - or combination of multiple past style tests - for the London pack. The aesthetic's really starting to come together now, what with all the assets that've been made (even though there's still much work to be done):
street.png

FunkEdge

L3: Member
Jan 14, 2017
Another style test - or combination of multiple past style tests - for the London pack. The aesthetic's really starting to come together now, what with all the assets that've been made (even though there's still much work to be done):
street.png

Can't wait to see this done, Already have some Ideas for a UK themed map

FGD5

aa
Jul 18, 2016
vans2.png

Introducing the new and improved Handyman™, for all your dodgy fell-off-the-back-of-a-lorry needs!
(still working on the texture!)

I dinne ken

Has currently had enough
aa
Apr 16, 2016
20190324134527_1.jpg
20190324134509_1.jpg

New C point for cp_freightline. Ripped out pretty much everything after B point.
Completely different from the old C which was a bit crap and uninteresting. This one has angles and height and quite a few routes; hopefully it will be good.

20190324141934_1.jpg

The weird first spawn for Red right next to A has been moved way the hell back, a bit behind B. I've used the building it's left behind as a high ground and sentry spot above the point. Easily countered by demos I'd think.

20190324142150_1.jpg

Gotten rid of the forward spawn for Blue here and again modified the space it contained into something new. Namely a somewhat tight route onto A, and also a grinder cause why not. Going to dangle some health on that plank to spice things up a bit.

Every version I plan to add a small but noticeable detail throughout the map, for a2 it's making the doorways pop with those white planks. For a3 I'll probably add stairs to the slopes where sensible. For a4 I might add power telephone poles and wires or something.

I've probably added way more notable stuff than this which I could show off but it's been over 70 days since the last version, as of this post. It's difficult to remember what's new.

Anyways, this should hopefully be coming out soon? A week, two at the most. But after that, I'll need to do full on revision for my exams for a couple of weeks so I don't know what the rate of production of new versions will be like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Hope you enjoy these pictures, special thanks to Tyler for some amazing feedback.