Working on a Harvest reskin (Just for fun)​

forrest0.png

forrest1.png forrest2.png
Actually looks better than the original, I'm burnt to the autumn theme

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
Most likely my last screenshot before I decide to update my map sometime next week.
YrRMfm8.png

When the holograms turn off, it'll look like the robots will take a shorter path to the hatch by walking off the ledge closest to the concrete room. A handrail could take care of that.

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
Lm9rQeF.jpg

3ndniwk.jpg

6PnI6Yk.jpg

Technically not WIP but I have nowhere else to share HL2 work here.
Not sure what I'm seeing here; it just looks like two locations from the actual game?

Berry

resident homo
aa
Dec 27, 2012
Had a go at remaking an old skybox after aui said a little trick for making your own clouds easily (the old one just uses the standard cloud overlay images).

(old)
eab3236ac3.png

(new)
15c3efceb2.png

The old one seemed to hit the mark on the shine more sadly. I tried to replicate it but it wasn't as easy as I'd hoped. Probably play about more tomorrow.

edit:
91724c3970.png

Last edited:

EArkham

Necromancer
aa
Aug 14, 2009
I think the lighting on the old one is more vibrant and interesting (you can blend in a noise layer to help get rid of the banding btw).

Oh, right, I guess that is exactly what you said, isn't it. Heh.

Berry

resident homo
aa
Dec 27, 2012
I think the lighting on the old one is more vibrant and interesting (you can blend in a noise layer to help get rid of the banding btw).

Yea that's what I was trying to say, worded it really badly. The issue was I color-picked from the old one instead of going for a new cream, and I also did it slightly differently it seems (didnt have a long "flat" gradient at the bottom also).